You will be able to set daily, monthly, yearly, or custom limits on the expenses incurred by your employees by using the Rules feature in the Policies section of Zoho Expense.
If the employees' expenses exceed the set limit, you can choose to send a warning notification or you can block the employee from submitting that expense.
To configure rules:
- Switch to Admin View.
- Click the icon in the top right corner.
- Go to Policies under Users and Control.
- Click the policy for which you want to set up the rules.
- Navigate to Rules.
- Click the + Add Rule button.
- Provide a Name for the rule and select a Rule Type from the dropdown.
- Select the limits and enter the amount.
- Select to warn or block.
- Click Save.