Create templates for commonly used salary structures and save time and effort. Instead of manually entering the salary details for employees having the same salary structure, you can create a common salary template and assign them to employees. For instance, you can create a template for all freshers and easily assign it to them when you add them to your employee list.
To create a salary template,
- Go to Settings > Salary Templates.
- Click Create New.
- Enter a Template Name and Description.
- Enter the Cost to Company (CTC) for this template.
- Add earnings, deductions and reimbursements to the template by clicking the + icon next to the respective component.
- Enter the percentage/amount for each component.
- Click Save.
You can now associate templates to employee when you add them from the Employee module.