Can I turn off Autoscan and record expenses from receipts manually?
No, you will not be able to turn off Autoscan. However, if you want to record an expense from a receipt, you can add a new expense manually and attach a receipt with it. To do this:
- Go to Expenses on the left sidebar in My View.
- Click + New Expense in the top right corner or click the + icon next to the Expenses module in the left sidebar.
- Fill in the necessary details such as Date, Category, Amount, etc.
- Click anywhere on the left side of the page.
- To upload receipts from your desktop:
- Click Select file from desktop.
- You can attach the receipts individually or if you have multiple receipt images, you can select them at one go and upload them. To upload multiple receipt images from the computer, press and hold the Shift key and the Down Arrow key together to select the receipts.
- Click Open. All the selected receipts will be uploaded to Zoho Expense.
- To upload receipts from your cloud accounts:
- Select a cloud account from which you want to upload receipts.
- Click the Authenticate button to provide access to the files in your cloud account.
- Select the receipts and click Attach.