Yes, you can itemize your expense and apply different tax rates on each item.
- Go to Expenses on the left sidebar.
- Click + New Expense.
- Enter the expense Date and select a Merchant.
- Click the Itemize option in the right corner of the Amount field of the expense form.
- Enter the first expense as your first item and apply tax on it.
- Enter the next expense as your second item. Associate it with a different category if necessary and apply tax on it.
- Associate the expense with the customer and make it billable, if required.
- Add it to an existing report or to a new report.
- Click Save and Close. The expense will be saved as an itemized expense.