Live Chat and Visitor Tracking Software for Drupal
Get the power of live chat into your Drupal site and connect with your visitor’s and support your customers in real time.
Installation of Zoho SalesIQ in Drupal version 7.x through plugin
First, download the Drupal version 7.x Zip file from here.
Then, upload the Zip in the Modules folder in your root directory and extract it.
Log on to your Drupal Admin page and select "Modules"
- Then, check the box "Enabled" below Chat.
- Next, click on "Configure"
- Paste your Zoho SalesIQ code snippet in the text area given and click "Save Configuration"
Configuring live chat with Drupal without Plugin
- Login to your Drupal admin console and select "Structure" and then choose "Blocks".
- Click on "Add block".
- Fill the mandatory fields and paste the live chat code under the "Block Body". Make sure to choose "Full HTML" under "Text Format" and click “Save block”.
- Find the newly added Zoho SalesIQ block under "Disabled", drag it to be located under "Footer"
- Scroll down and click on "Save blocks"
Getting Zoho SalesIQ Code Snippet
- Login to your Zoho SalesIQ Operator console.
- Click "Settings".
- In the "Websites" section, click on the name of the Website you are attempting to include in a page.
- "Add" the Live chat platform to engage with visitors.
- Go to installation and click on "Copy this code" to copy the code snippet.
Note: To receive live chat notifications you should be logged in to https://www.zoho.com/salesiq/