How to installing Zoho SalesIQ in Drupal version 8.x through plugin?
To Install the Drupal Version 8.x plugin:
- First, log in to the Drupal account with your credentials.
- Then, navigate to Manage > Extend in the top menu bar.
- In the List section, click Install new module.
- The Install new module section appear. You can provide the URL or upload the zip file to install.
- To Upload a module or theme archive to install : Download the drupal extension version 8.x from here, and upload in the section.
- To Install from a URL : use this URL in the text box given: "https://ftp.drupal.org/files/projects/salesiq-8.x-1.0.tar.gz"
- Click Install.
- Once the file is uploaded in the Update Manager screen, click the Enable newly added modules.
- It will take you to the List section again.
- Scroll down to Zoho SalesIQ.
- Click Install
- A success message appear. Then, expand the Zoho SalesIQ section and click Configure.
- Enter the Zoho SalesIQ widget code in the given textbox. You can also choose where to display the chat widget in the website between View pages only and All pages.
- And, click Save configuration.
- You can now view the live chat code displayed on your Drupal website.