How do I set the Auto Response - Online Status Messages in chat window?
In Configurations -> Response Message section you can set automated message to reply your visitors when they perform the expected action in the chat window.
Setting Greeting Messages
- Greeting Messages - You can set a customized message to welcome the visitor when they initiate a chat and get connected to the operator.
- Thank you Message - You can set message to thank the visitor in the chat window for reaching you when the visitor/operator ends the conversation.
Setting the Operator Status Messages in Chat Window
- Waiting Message - You can display a message to the visitor when they initiate a chat and waiting to connect to the operator.
- Busy Message - You can display a message to the visitors, when all the operators are busy in other chat and the chat connecting time in the visitor chat window expired.
- Busy Response Message - You can display confirmation message to the visitor, when they leave their queries as a message for the operator to contact them after trying to connect and gets a operator busy message.
- Engaged Message - You can display a message to the visitors when all the operators are busy assisting other visitors, and the chat window goes offline.
- Engaged Response Message - You can display a thank you message to your website visitors when the chat button goes offline while all the operators are busy assisting others and the visitor submits the query for getting assistance later.
Setting Customer Satisfaction Messages
- Feedback Message - You can display a customized message to get your visitors feedback to measure their satisfaction.
- Rating Message - You can display a unique message for each chat rating provided by the visitor while ending the chat conversation.