Zoho CRM is a Customer Relationship Management software for all businesses and helps in reaching out to their prospects at the right moment and engage them across every channel. You can view and access CRM info of a contact/lead right from eWidget including creating or modifying potentials, and associating Notes, Tasks, and Events to the contact or lead. Zoho CRM integration is enabled by default in Zoho Mail for all users who use both these services. Hence, no further configuration is required to access the Zoho CRM from the eWidget.
Using Zoho CRM Integration in eWidget
- Login to your Zoho Mail account
- Click on the eWidget icon on the right-hand side pane of your mailbox.
- Select Zoho CRM from the app menu in eWidget to:
- Add a CRM contact or lead from your mailbox.
- Manage your Daily activities - Calls, events, tasks, etc.
- View CRM info of the contacts and leads (including Lead score) already stored in the CRM database.
- Send new emails or templates to them from Zoho Mail
- Create or link potential to contacts, associate notes, tasks, events, calls, etc.
- Select Zoho CRM from the app menu in eWidget.
- You will be able to view the CRM information of the email addresses in the From or To/cc fields in an email, as you open it.
- In case an email address is not in your CRM database, you will see options to add them as contact or lead.
- Fill in the details in the appropriate fields given and click Save to add them as a contact or lead.
If there are multiple contacts in an email, click the email address drop-down menu to view the others listed. You can also use the drop-down menu as a search bar to quickly search and view the CRM information on other leads/contacts.
Daily Activities section displays the CRM activities created/scheduled by you to perform that day. Once an email address is added as contact or lead in your CRM database, you can associate notes, tasks, events, and callbacks of that particular contact/lead from eWidget.
To add an event:
- Select Zoho CRM in the eWidget app menu.
- In the Daily Activities section, your scheduled tasks, events, and calls for the day are displayed.
- In case you have an email open, the CRM Information of the email addresses in the From or To/cc fields are displayed.
- Choose Activities tab
- Click + icon and select the Events tab
- Add appropriate details like Title, location, date, duration, host, and description of the event and click Save.
The event will be associated with that particular Contact or Lead and synced in Zoho CRM.
Actions section lets you view and access the Leads, Contacts, and Templates in your CRM account from Zoho Mail.
You can send an email template to your existing contacts and leads using the Send Mail option from eWidget.
- Login to your Zoho Mail Account
- Navigate to the eWidget icon on the bottom right corner of your mailbox and click on it.
- Select Zoho CRM from the eWidget app menu.
- In the Actions section, select Leads
- Choose the desired Leads view from the dropdown.
- Click on a lead to view the CRM info pertaining to that particular lead.
- Click Send Email option.
- Click SelectTemplate and pick the relevant template to send them.
- Choose when to send it by clicking Send Immediately or Schedule Later.
- Click Send once done.
You can also select multiple leads or contacts from the listing and use Insert in Compose option to insert their email address and send a new email from Zoho Mail.
You can view the Lead score of a particular lead when you view their CRM info in eWidget. Please note that this will only be displayed if you have set up some parameters for calculating the Lead score in your Zoho CRM settings.
You can also access the Zoho CRM integration in a new tab in Zoho Mail to get a contact/lead's CRM info by clicking on their email id and choosing View CRM info.
HubSpot CRM is a customer relationship management software that helps in organizing and tracking your leads and customers. You can view and access contact or company info from eWidget including creating or modifying contact or company, and associating Notes, Tasks, and Events to the contact or lead. You need to set up HubSpot CRM account in Zoho Mail to use it as an extension in eWidget.
Setting up HubSpot integration
- Login to your Zoho Mail account
- Go to Settings >> Integrations card.
- Navigate to HubSpot and click on it.
- Click Authenticate.
- You will be redirected to the authentication page in Hubspot.
- Enter your credentials and clickLog in
- Select the account you want to authenticate in Zoho Mail
- Once authenticated, you can also add a HubSpot BCC email address in the Log email section. You can find this email address here under BCC Address (Outgoing). Emails BCCed to this address will be attached to the matching contact in HubSpot.
- The HubSpot extension will be enabled and listed in the app menu in eWidget. You can open the app by clicking on Access HubSpot.
Using HubSpot extension in eWidget
- Click on the eWidget icon on the bottom-right corner of your mailbox.
- Select HubSpot from the app menu.
- You will have options to Create Contact or Create Company.
Add a Contact:
You will be able to view the CRM information of the email addresses in the From or To/cc areas in an email, as you open it. In case an email address is not in your HubSpot CRM account, you will see an option to add them as Contact or Company from the drop-down box.
- Navigate to eWidget and select HubSpot
- Click Add to Contacts to create a contact from email
- Fill in the details in appropriate fields and click Save
If there are multiple contacts in an email, click the email address box to view the other contacts listed. You can also use the drop-down menu to view info of or add the email address as a Company.
If you wish to send an email from the HubSpot extension, you can click on the Send Email option below any contact or email address you search for. On clicking Send Email, Zoho Mail compose window will be opened automatically. If you have set a BCC email address in the extension settings, the BCC address will be automatically populated in the Compose window when you click on Send Email.
Associate a Task with a Contact:
Once a contact is added you can set deals, add notes, associate tasks, and schedule events with them right from your mailbox.
- Go to eWidget >> HubSpot
- If an email from the contact is open their info will be displayed. You can also manually search for a contact's info with their email address.
- Select the Tasks tab
- Click on Create Task
- Fill in the task description and due date and click Save.