Zoho Vault Extension
Zoho Vault is an online password manager for teams with secure options to share the passwords among members. Zoho Vault users can access it from eWidget in Zoho Mail to create, edit, and share these passwords(Secrets) with your team members. This integration is enabled by default in Zoho Mail hence no further configuration is required.
Using Zoho Vault in eWidget
- Login to your Zoho Mail account
- Click on the eWidget icon on the bottom-right corner of your mailbox.
- Select Zoho Vault from the eWidget app menu.
- Enter your passphrase and click Open Zoho Vault.
- You will have options to open, view, edit, create Secrets(Passwords) and add them to your chambers in Zoho Vault.
Create New Secret
- Click on the eWidget icon > Zoho Vault
- Enter the Passphrase to access your Secrets
- Select Add Secret
- Fill in the details in their appropriate fields and click Save.