Zoho Projects Extension
Zoho Projects is a project management software for planning, tracking, and collaborating on projects and tasks with your team. eWidget supports Zoho Projects integration to aid you in managing your projects and tasks from Zoho Mail. Zoho Projects needs to be configured in order to use it in eWidget.
- Log in to your Zoho Mail Account
- Go to Settings > Integrations Card.
- Select Zoho Projects card.
- Choose a portal from the drop-down menu displayed.
- Zoho Projects integration will be enabled and listed in eWidget.
After setting up, follow these steps to use the Zoho Projects integration in eWidget:
- Navigate to the eWidget icon on the bottom-right corner of your screen
- Select Zoho Projects from the app menu
- A list of Open Tasks from your recent project will be displayed by default. Click the drop-down menu beside My Open to select your preferred Task/ Bug view.
- View the list of your Recent Projects and All Projects by clicking the drop-down menu in the header.
- Click the Add icon to create Task/ Bug depending on the view you are in.
You can also create a task/bug from an email while using this integration in eWidget. The details in the email are populated and displayed in the appropriate fields to create the ticket. Use the search option to find the tasks and bugs using its Name or Description. Add Comments and Attachments to a Task or bug and assign it to multiple people from eWidget.