FullContact is a cloud-based contact management solution that offers information about a contact or company from its database to be displayed when searched using email addresses. eWidget supports FullContact extension to display this information on it.
Setting up FullContact Extension in Zoho Mail
You need to configure your FullContact account in Zoho Mail to use it in eWidget. Follow the steps given below to configure FullContact in Zoho Mail.
- Log in to your Zoho Mail account
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations card.
- Select FullContact and click Configure.
- Get the authentication API key by clicking the link here under the text box.
- You will be redirected to the FullContact login page.
- Enter your credentials and click Log in to get your API key.
- In Zoho Mail, copy-paste the API key in the text box and click Save.
- The Full contact extension will be enabled and listed in the app menu in eWidget.
The number of searches you make through eWidget depends on the FullContact plan you have subscribed.