TheTrips module in Zoho Expense enables you to create trip requests and helps you report all your trip related expenses to your managers.
How does Trips work
Submit a trip request with your trip details such as the duration, business purpose, and the trip itinerary, for pre-approval by your managers. Once your trip request is approved, your travel desk can access your trip itinerary and start the booking process. After completing the booking process, the travel desk will update the trip request with the flight ticket, hotel booking, and other reservations. You can download the booking details and get started with the trip. Once you return from the trip, you can report your trip related expenses and claim your reimbursement.
|All the unsubmitted trips will be in the Draft status.
|Trips that are waiting for approval from the approvers will be in Awaiting Approval status.
|If you want to edit a trip that is awaiting approval, you can recall it. Once you recall, the trip will be in the Recalled status.
|Trips that are approved by the approvers will be in the Approved status.
|If the approver rejects a trip, it will be in the Rejected status.
|If you wish to call-off a trip, you can do so by canceling a trip request. The trip’s status will be Canceled.
|Once your trip and all the processes associated with it are completed, you can close your trip request. The trip’s status will be Closed.
- Submit Trip
- Recall Submitted Trip
- Re-submit Rejected Trips and View Comments
- Extend Travel Duration for Approved Trip
- Request or Record Advances for Your Trips
- Report Trip Expenses for Completed Trip
- Select a Booking Option for Your Trip Itinerary
- Select Another Option
- Request More Options
- Reschedule or Cancel Itinerary
- Download Ticket or Booking Confirmation
- Edit, Update, and Delete Trips
- Remove Advances from a Trip
- Remove Report from a Trip
- Cancel or Close Trip
- Export, Print, and Archive Trips