How to setup department based e-mail Settings?
- In Settings -> Department section, scroll down to the E-mail configuration section.
- For each configuration, click the e-mail address field to edit the specific address. Or click the check mark icon on the right of each section, to disable a specific e-mail configuration:
- From Mail Address - the e-mail address that you would like to reply from
- Chat Transcript - Distribute complete transcripts of your live chats to a specified e-mail address when each chat session is completed.
- Send a notification email when operators block IP addresses - Receive an e-mail alert when an agent blocks an IP address from initiating live chats.
- Visitor Feedback - Deliver the feedback your customers leave about your operator to a specified e-mail address.
- Missed Visitor Notifications – Notify a specific e-mail address, when a customer’s live chat request is unanswered.
- E-mail Copier - Define an e-mail address which you want to mark automatically while replying to the visitors.
Note: You can add multiple e-mail addresses to these fields, by adding a comma and then typing the next e-mail address.