You can automate the process of receiving your hot visitor list by email on a regular frequency. When you filter the visitor list, use the "Schedule" option listed under the settings icon and set an automated email process. The website visitors are filtered based on the given visitor history rule and sent between the set frequency on the mentioned date and time.
The schedule option is applicable only to the administrator.
Table of Contents
- How to schedule the list from visitor history?
- Where are the scheduled tasks listed? How to edit the scheduled list?
- How to schedule the visitor list from email schedules tab?
- What information will you get on email?
- In Visitor History -> Chosen Visitor List -> Settings icon, select Schedule.
- Enter the recipient email address. The subject will carry the name of the visitor list by default.
- The description area has a default text. You can also edit the description according to the list.
- Then, choose the day and time you would like to receive the list.
- Every Day: Send the website visitors list once every 24 hours at the mentioned time.
- Every Week: Send the website visitors list once every seven days at the specified day and time.
- Every Month: Send the website visitors list once every 30 days at the specified day and time.
- Select the file format (.xls or .csv). Each file attached to the email can accommodate up to 1000 visitor details.
- Then click on the Schedule button.
The 24 hours calculated based on the specified time for sending the report. Ex: If 4.00 PM selected on the time picker, then the website visitor list from the previous day 4.00 PM to present day 4.00 pm will be gathered and sent.
- In Settings -> Automation -> Email Schedules, you can find the tasks scheduled in the visitor history tab.
- Here, you can view/edit the frequency and email address of the recipient. You can also enable/disable and delete the schedule.
- Click on the Schedule button.
- "Add a new Schedule" window will appear. The visitor list which are marked as favorites in the visitor history tab will be listed under "Choose a list from the drop-down", select a list.
- Enter the recipient email address.
- The subject will carry the name of the visitor list by default. The description area has a default text. You can also edit the description according to the list.
- Select the date, day and time to send the report.
- Finally, choose the file type and click on Schedule.
- You will receive the list of visitors visiting yours in an .xls or .csv file format, which includes all the visitor details available in the visitor history like Name/Visitor ID, email, contact, etc.