Adding signature chat to Zoho Mail
You can add signature chat for the emails sent from Zoho Mail. You have to copy the link from the Zoho SalesIQ and paste it into the right directories.
- In Zoho Mail, goto Settings -> Signatures.
- Click Add a new signature.
- Enter a signature name and click on the Insert HTML option.
- The insert HTML window appears.
- Now, copy the signature chat code from the Zoho SalesIQ -> Settings -> Websites -> Live chat for emails -> signature chat code section. Then, paste it in the Insert HTML of Zoho Mail and click Ok.
- Now you can view the chat signature displayed in the body section, click Save.
- When you draft a new email, you can see the signature chat included.