How do I get the signature chat code?
You can use this code, if your email client accepts Html Code to get the signature from Zoho SalesIQ. You can copy and paste the unique snippet code into your right signature directories, to get the signature chat widget in the mails which you send.
- Go to Settings -> Websites -> Live chat for emails, click Signature live chat code.
- Copy the code.
- If your email does not support the Html code, then snap the click here link below the code.
- You will find the Image URL and the Link URL, you can use any of these:
- Image URL – To pull out the image from Zoho SalesIQ to your email signature.
- Link URL – Add this Link URL to the signature image to open up a signature chat page for your email recipient on clicking over it.