Setup business hours for your website
Now you can set your working hours in Zoho SalesIQ and make sure your chat widget go offline, after your business hours even when your operators are logged in. Acknowledge your availability and give your customers a better sense of when they can expect a personal response to their chat requests. You can enhance your workflow by specifying business hours.
In the Settings -> Company section, enable Business hours.
- Mark a region on the weekly calendar table and hit Save to make your embed go offline after the marked region. The grayed out area are the business hours suggested from Zoho SalesIQ.
- You can also hide the chat widget after your business hours just by enabling the Hide Chat Widget outside Business Hours option hide below the table.
- Business hours can be disabled at any time by checking the Disable button.
- If you hit Save without selecting the business hours, will put your embeds offline through out the time.
- Be careful while saving with the option Hide, on blank business hours. This will hide your embed in all your websites through out the time.
- Businesss hours will work based on the time zone configured in your company settings.