The Tracking reports section in the Reports module, is a robust dashboard that gives you a feel about everything in the entire live chat tracking operations.
You can enter the Tracking Reports module, by clicking “Reports tab” on the left side of your agent operator console followed by a click on the “Tracking” tab.
Table of Contents
The tracking summary line graph displays the overall summary about the visitor tracking in your website.
- Visits - Count on total visit in the website.
- Contacted - Count on number of proactive triggers initiated by the agent.
- Responded - Count on chats replied by the visitor on proactive chat triggers.
Note: But you are not limited to viewing reports only for today, and it is easy to change the range of the report.
The tracking analysis report lets you view the average number of pages visited by a visitor and the average time spent by the visitor in a page.
- Page Visits - The average number of pages visited by a visitor.
- Average Time - The average time spent by the visitor in a page.
In the final report section you can view the visitors website activity with the aggregate count. In this view, you can visualize your site visitor activity across the selected time frame.
- Visits - Visits is the total number of visits to your website during the set date range.
- Unique visitors – Unique visitors refers to the number of unique individuals that visited your website within a specific timeframe, with the aggregate percentage.
- Contacted - Count on number of proactive triggers initiated by the user.
- Responded - Count on chats replied by the visitor on proactive chat triggers within a specific timeframe, with the aggregate percentage.
- Avg Time Spent - The average time spent by the visitors in your site for a specific time frame.
- Avg Page Visited – Average number of pages visited by the visitors.
- Total Page Views – Count on total number of pages viewed
- Total Visitor – Count on number of visitors