How to change the Zoho SalesIQ portal owner?
You can change the portal owner any time, with an operator who has an administrator role. If you don’t have an operator with administrator role, you have to change the role of the existing operator to an administrator. You can also add a new operator with an administrator role.
- In the Settings -> Company section, click on the link Change owner.
- You can see all the operator who has administrator role in that portal and select the required operator. Click Done.
- A confirmation message will be displayed, click Change.
- Only an existing Portal Owner can assign his ownership to another operator.
- You cannot choose the opertor who owns another portal.