How do I route visitors to operators based on the Clearbit info?
You can route the visitors to your operators based on the Clearbit values.
- Navigate to Settings > Automation > Visitor routing, click Add which you can find in the top right corner of the window.
- Specify a name for the rule.
- Choose a website on which the rule is to be activated.
- In the Choose a condition drop-down, select between the Clearbit Company and Clearbit Visitor option.
- Choose a pre-defined condition for the same.
- Then, choose routing option in the How would you like to route the visitors to your operators? section.
- Click on the (+) symbol to add operators.
- Finally, click Apply.