How do I route visitor chats to operators based on the Clearbit info?
You can route the website visitors to your operators based on the Clearbit values.
- Navigate to Settings -> Automation -> Chat Routing, click Add which you can find in the top right corner of the window.
- Specify a name for the rule.
- Choose a website in which the rule is to be activated.
- In the Choose a condition drop-down, select Clearbit Company or Clearbit Visitor option .
- Choose a pre-defined condition for the same.
- Then, choose a chat routing option in the On what basis would you want to route the filtered out chats to the operators? section.
- Click on the (+) symbol to add operators.
- Finally, click Apply.