How to enable only visitor tracking on your website?
If you wish to enable only visitor tracking on your site, then:
- Go to Settings > Websites, and choose a website name.
- Choose Visitor Tracking.
- Copy the code on the far right and paste on your website source code.
- Save and Publish the site.
If you have embedded the Live chat widget code on your website, and you would want to disable tracking alone then follow these steps:
- Go to Settings > Website, and choose a website name.
- If you want to disable tracking and enable only live chat widget on your site, then click Disable on the Visitor tracking.
- And, choose the Live chat widget and copy-paste the code on your website source code.
- You can also disable the tracking here even after implementing the code on your site and refresh the website, the disabling will work.
Note: If Visitor Tracking is not working on your website, then navigate to Setting > Website > Website name, and check if the visitor tracking option is disabled.