Steps to Set up SSO with OneLogin as IdP
Using Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML), let your customers login to Zoho Subscriptions Portal with OneLogin credential.
- Login to your OneLogin account.
- Click the APPS option and select Add Apps.
- Search for OneLogin SAML Test (IdP w/ multi value attr) in the search box as below.
- (Optional) Provide the application name and the logo
- Switch to SSO tab and copy the below information,
- SAML 2.0 Endpoint (HTTP) is your login URL.
- SLO Endpoint (HTTP) is your Logout URL,
- SAML 2.0 Endpoint (HTTP) is your Password Reset URL.
- Dowload X.509 Certificate
- Contact Zoho Subscriptions at email@example.com with the above information for enabling SSO for your account.
After enabling, we will share you the following information,
- ACS URL
Under the Configuration tab, provide the following information.
- Enter your Zoho Subscriptions’ portal URL in SAML Consumer URL and SAML Recipient text field.
- Enter ACS URL in ACS URL Validator text field.
- Enter RelayState in the text field.
Save the application. All set to go.