Zoho Subscriptions - Twilio (SMS Integration)
The Twilio integration for Zoho Subscriptions lets you send automated SMS notifications to your customers for new subscriptions, payments and payment reminders.
What can you do with this integration?
- Send automated SMS notifications to your customers.
- Send SMS notifications manually when needed.
- Choose from pre-built SMS templates that are available for each notification type.
- Configure SMS preferences at the customer and contact person levels.
- Have an account with Twilio. Sign up now, if you haven’t already.
- Go to Twilio’s website and copy your Account SID and Auth Token.
- Have an active phone number that works with Twilio. Learn more.
- Ensure that your customers’ mobile numbers start with their respective country codes, to avoid SMS sending failures. E.g. +91 for mobile numbers in India and +1 for mobile numbers in the U.S.
This integration is available only in the Professional plan of Zoho Subscriptions, or a plan of Zoho One.
ON THIS PAGE
Connect with Twilio
To set up this integration:
Go to Settings > Integrations > SMS Integrations.
Click the Connect button next to Twilio.
Enter your Account SID, Auth Token and Phone Number, as mentioned in the prerequisites.
Insight: You can update these credentials after connecting with Twilio, if needed, by going to Settings > Integrations > SMS Integrations > Click Change Account Settings near Twilio.
- Click Connect with Twilio.
Now, the Twilio integration has been enabled and you can start sending SMS notifications to your customers.
Configure and Send SMS Notifications
Learn how to configure and send SMS messages for your customers.
Delete the Integration
To delete the integration:
- Go to Settings > Integrations > SMS Integrations.
- Click the Trash icon next to Twilio.
Pro Tip: If you want to stop sending your customers SMS messages, you can simply disable SMS notifications for certain customers or disable every SMS notification to prevent sending messages to your customers altogether.
- Click Delete in the pop-up that follows to confirm.
Now, the integration will be removed and your customers will not receive SMS notifications.