Zoho Invoice - Zoho People Integration
You can integrate your Zoho Invoice account with Zoho People. With this integration, you will be able to push all your time logs from Zoho People to Zoho Invoice and invoice your customers accordingly.
IN THIS PAGE…
Setting up the Integration
When you set up the integration, your organization name will be shared with Zoho People.
Insight: You should be an admin to set up the Zoho Invoice- Zoho People integration.
To set up the integration:
Go to Settings > Integrations > Zoho Apps.
Click Connect next to Zoho People.
- Click Connect after verifying the details in the page.
Your integration is now live and you can refresh the data periodically by clicking the Refresh button.
Note: You can integrate your Zoho Invoice organization with only one organization in Zoho People.
Push Time Logs Automatically to Zoho Invoice
You can automatically push time logs from Zoho People to Zoho Invoice when the timesheet is approved. Here’s how you can enable it:
- Go to your Zoho People Dashboard.
- Select Integrations > Services.
- Click View Details under Zoho Finance Suite.
- Select Edit/Revoke next to Zoho Invoice.
- Select the option Push time logs automatically when a timesheet is approved.
Note: In Zoho People, tasks and projects can be added individually without having to be linked to each other. However, for the integration, only tasks which are linked to a project and a customer will be pushed from Zoho People to Zoho Invoice.
You can view all the reports of the transactions pushed from Zoho Invoice to Zoho People. Here’s how:
- Go to the Zoho People Dashboard.
- Select Time Tracker > Reports.
- Click the Integration Report tab on top of the page.
To disable the Zoho Invoice - Zoho People integration:
- Go to Settings > Integrations > Zoho Apps.
- Select Show Details next to Zoho People.
- Click Disable Integration.