As a new user, you will be asked to enter a few essential information about your organization during Quick Setup (See Getting Started section for more details) If you’ve missed to fill a few fields during the quick setup, don’t panic. You can still do a complete set up of your organization from the Settings tab.
Setting Up your Organization
Provide basic information about your organization
Users & Roles
Add multiple Users, assign them Roles and collaborate with them.
- Adding Users
- Deleting Users
- Changing User’s Status
- Adding Custom Roles
- Restricting user access to a set of customers
Configure your preferences from the Settings section.
- Recurring Invoices
- Credit Notes
- Delivery Note Settings
- Packing Slip Settings
- Custom Fields
Manage multiple Currencies in Zoho Invoice to transact with global clients.
- Adding New Currency
- Edit Currency and Adding Exchange Rate
- View Exchange Rates
- Importing Exchange Rate
- Exporting Exchange Rate
Enter Taxes in Zoho Invoice which are applicable for your business.
- Template Preferences
- Common-to-All Modules Customization
- Module Specific Customization
- Creating Templates in Multiple Languages
Take control of the emails sent from your organization.
Set manual and automatic reminders to remind you about the invoices that are nearing or passed the payment date.
Automation allows you to create a set of rules for modules of Zoho Invoice based on which appropriate actions would be performed. A good example would be the case where a congratulatory e-mail is sent automatically to the team members when an estimate for goods worth over $1000 gets accepted by a client. In the next few steps, you will be learning about:
- Creating and describing a Workflow.
- Deciding on when to execute a workflow.
- Setting the conditions for executing a workflow.
- Associating actions such as email alerts, field updates and webhooks with a workflow.
- Connecting to an external web service provider using Webhooks.
To get started with workflows, navigate to > More Settings > Automation.
- Workflow Scenarios
- Setting Up a New Workflow Rule
- Email Alerts
- Field Updates
- Webhook Examples
- Custom Functions
Integrate your account with a whole bunch of online payment gateways to instantly collect payments. Also integrate with Zoho CRM, with the help of a ZSC key to connect Zoho Invoice with Zoho CRM.
Privacy and Security
Stay privacy compliant with the privacy and security settings in Zoho Invoice.
Manage your Subscription in Zoho Invoice.