Key features of remote desktop connection software
On-demand remote support
Connecting with your remote devices is now easier than ever using Zoho Assist's on-demand Windows remote desktop connection. You can now access and share your screen with your remote customer without the need for prior installation on the remote user end, reducing the time required to connect to remote desktop.Learn More
Unattended remote access
Configure large groups of devices for unattended remote access connections at once using our unique mass deployment concept, which helps large corporations manage their remote assets all together efficiently. Install a lightweight unattended access agent on the remote machine and diagnose your remote computers using native diagnostic operations in no time.Learn More
Maintain your organization's authenticity using our custom rebranding options
From small businesses to large corporations, end users generally prefer a solution that can be easily modified to match their business's priorities. Using our custom branding solutions, you can completely rebrand your Windows remote desktop connection software and give it an authentic personal touch to fit right in with your organization. Assist users can create customized emails and a portal URL to match their organization's branding, so customers know they're connecting with someone they can trust.Learn More
Integrated help desk solutions
When a remote desktop software is part of your customer support process, help desk software integration compatibility is essential. That's why Zoho Assist's remote connection has integrations with the leading help desk software services, like Zendesk, Servicenow, Zoho Desk, and Jira, to name a few. We also provide custom integrated solutions such as a mobile software development kit and APIs to enhance and fine-tune your remote desktop connection service.Learn More
Are you worried about your remote desktop connection?
Zoho Assist, windows remote desktop connection software is entirely cloud-based and crosses all major proxies and firewalls smoothly. Your data is secured by our industrial standard end-to-end SSL and 256-bit AES encryption so that you can be sure every connection you make over Assist is secure and maintain your users' privacy. You can monitor and keep records of all the remote support activities in your organization using our Action Log Viewer, so if anything goes wrong, you can find out exactly what happened in no time. We also offer two-factor authentication to provide an additional layer of security by verification via a one-time password.Learn More
How to setup remote desktop connection?
- To get started, signup for Zoho Assist with your email address, or if you're already a Zoho user, click on Access Zoho Assist to get started.
- For first time users, we offer a 15-day trial with all our enterprise features.
- After 15 days, Zoho Assist remains free for personal use.
Initiating a remote support session
- You can initiate an instant on-demand remote support session, click Start Now, or click Schedule to conduct a session at another time.
- After you have initiated a remote support session, there are three ways you can invite a person at the remote end.
- You can send an SMS or email invitation, ask the customer to navigate to join.zoho.com to join the session, or you can send them the join link through the chat messenger of your choice.
Connecting to the remote desktop
- Upon receiving the invite, your customer can join the session through one of the methods mentioned in Step 2.
- Install the lightweight agent to give you complete access to the remote desktop.
Establish remote desktop connections on the go!
Install our Zoho Assist app on your mobile device and manage your remote assets from anywhere, any time.Learn More
Frequently Asked Questions
01. What is a remote desktop connection?
A Remote Desktop Connection helps you access your Mac or Windows remote desktop, laptops & mobile phones over a network.
02. How do I transfer files using a remote desktop connection?
We have tried to make the file transfer process as simple and as easy as possible. All you have to do is just choose a file from your computer or the remote computer and click Send or Receive to transfer files. Also, the file transfer process will not affect the desktop sharing during remote access.Learn more.
03. Can I access my remote workstation without the presence of an user at the remote end?
Yes, you can remotely access your workstations via Zoho Assist's Unattended Remote Access.Learn more.
04. Can I try out Zoho Assist for free?
Zoho Assist's free remote desktop connection app allows users to conduct their basic remote support at absolutely free of cost. (Recommended only for personal use.)Learn more.
05. Does Zoho Assist - remote connection software work for Windows 10?
Zoho Assist, remote connection software allows you to control Windows 10 devices without special permission for establishing remote connections, unlike Microsoft's Windows remote desktop.