GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) is a data privacy law to protect the users against the misuse of their personal information and seek permission from user before using their data for cookies or tracking and live chat etc.
SalesIQ has implemented GDPR and prioritized the visitor's privacy by having control over data sharing and protection. SalesIQ is GDPR-ready. Some of the features that have been modified as per GDPR law:
- Visitor Tracking
- Initiating chat
- Password Protection
- Google Translator
- Double Opt-in for Mail
- IP Address Masking
- Credit card masking
Some steps taken to ensure your data is protected:
- Protecting your visitor data during exportation.
- Disclose cookie policies to visitors as soon as they land on your website.
- Disclose privacy policies in the visitor's chat window before they initiate chats with the operators/agents.
- Seeking permission before using Google Translate
- Double opt-in for e-mail before mailing a chat transcript
To enable GDPR for the portal, go to Settings > Portal Settings > Data privacy configurations, and enable General Data Protection Regulation.
To know more about GDPR in Zoho SalesIQ , use the links given below:
Remember that when your system is integrated with other apps for email, calls, social, etc., these Best time to contact suggestions become more accurate.