What are Plugs?
- Plugs in SalesIQ is basically a function with configured inputs and configured output.
- This function can be implemented using Deluge Scripts.
- The plug integration is supported on the Codeless bot platform.
Plugs inside SalesIQ
The following have to be defined in order to create a plug:
- Name - Plug name can be only in alphabets. Special characters or spaces cannot be used.
- DP (optional)
- Description (optional)
- Input parameter mapping (optional) - By default, the plug will have some set of predefined parameters like environment, request, context, visitor & conversation (both in case of conversation type), operator (in case of operator type). Apart from these, session map can be defined.
- Output object structure (optional) - If no output is defined, the plug will return null even if it returns a response.
Note: The input parameter mapping and the output object structure definition will be made for each function (One for published and one for draft)
Adding Plugs inside SalesIQ
To add a plug inside SalesIQ,
- In the SalesIQ dashboard, navigate to Settings > Developers > Plugs.
- Inside the Plugs dashboard, click Add.
- Give your plug a name and also add a description and then click Create Plug.
- Then, configure the handler.
- Click on Parameters. Inside the Parameter Configurations section, add the required input and output parameters.
- You can test every plug by clicking on Test in the Plug Preview section.
- Once you are done configuring the plug, click Publish.