Why Zoho Books is the preferred accounting software of businesses
- Get VAT ready
Zoho Books makes VAT less taxing for small businesses. Set tax preferences, create VAT invoices, and stay tax season ready with Zoho Books.
- Work better together
With role-based access, you can add your colleagues and your accountant to your organisation so they can log time, view reports, or manage your accounts.
- Integrated business platform
As your business grows, add more of Zoho's 50+ apps to help you manage and run every aspect of your business from wherever you are.
Features at a glance
Keep the money coming in with Zoho Books. Send quotes, convert them to invoices, and get paid online on time.
- Create invoices in seconds
- Chase payments easily with payment reminders
- Give your customers online payment options and get paid faster
Stay on top of your payables and know where your money is going. From vendor bills to expenses and self-billed invoices, Zoho Books makes managing payables easy.
- Create and send purchase orders
- Upload expense receipts
- Keep track of the payments you've made
Capture the goods and services you offer and quickly add them to your transactions.
- Keep track of inventory levels at all times
- Set reorder points and replenish stock when it gets low
- Organize your inventory with vital information like SKU, cost, and stock on hand
Set up your bank account and import your transactions to your accounting software.
- Import your bank statements to Zoho Books and skip data entry
- Set up rules to categorize your banking transactions
- Reconcile transactions in moments and be audit ready
Keep track of time spent on projects and effortlessly invoice your customers for your work.
- Manage multiple projects easily
- Create invoices directly from projects
- Track unbilled hours and expenses
Get all your contacts in one place for easy communication.
- Create, edit, and manage your customer and supplier contacts from within Zoho Books
- Collaborate with your clients through the customer portal
- Securely store customers' payment information to automatically charge them for recurring transactions
Zoho Books supports 70+ business reports to help you get better insight into your business health. From Profit and Loss statements to Inventory Summary reports, Zoho Books offers all the reports required to run your business smoothly.
- Schedule reports and email them to yourself or share them with your team
- Get a business overview with your custom dashboard
- Customise reports and filter the data further for better insights
Simplify VAT returns with Zoho Books
- Easy setup
Setting up your VAT configuration in Zoho Books is easy. Just enter your Tax Registration Number, your VAT registration period and start date for generating your first tax return and you are good to go.
- VAT treatment for contacts
Apply the right VAT treatment to each transaction. Zoho Books categorises your customers into VAT registered, non-VAT registered, and non-GCC entities so you can treat each one correctly.
- VAT-compliant documents
Issue invoices, bills, self-issued invoices, and credit/debit notes that meet all the specifications prescribed by the Government mandates. You can also customise these documents to suit your brand's style.
- VAT returns
Zoho Books calculates your VAT liability in consolidated reports that can be easily imported and filed at tax time. The VAT summary report generated covers all of your sales and purchase transactions and your claimable input VAT credit.
Simple and affordable pricing
Powering thousands of businesses
Moiz Sitabkhan, CEO of Conceptualize, needed a cloud-based accounting system to help him drive business forward in the VAT era. Watch how he realised that Zoho Books was the key to managing his financial growth.