Build an industry solution
You can build industry solutions customized to meet the needs of a specific industry with all the industry terminology using the Vertical Solutions console. For example, for the hotel management industry, some of the base CRM modules would be Customers, Sales, and Menu. Using the Vertical Solutions console, a developer can create extra custom modules like Hotel Rating, Discounts, and Offers that work with the base modules.
Steps to build an industry solution
- Go to the Zoho Developer console in your web browser.
- Sign up for a free account or log in if you already have one. You will be redirected to the Zoho Developer dashboard page.
- Select Vertical Solutions on the Zoho Developer dashboard page and click Start Building.
- Click on Create Application, enter an app name and URL, select the Category (industry) and Modules (CRM modules), and enter a description, and click Create.
- You can customize your solution further and test it locally in Vertical Solutions' isolated sandbox environment before publishing it either privately or publicly.
- You can also enhance your industry solution by adding extensions to it, to integrate Zoho with third-party applications.
Read through our help documentation for more information on creating an industry solution using the Vertical Solutions console.