Create a company profile
The first step to building and listing an application is to sign up and create a company profile on Zoho Marketplace. The applications you develop can only be submitted or published in Marketplace once you create a company profile.
Why create a company profile?
- To give you visibility, your company profile will be displayed on the listing page of your application on Marketplace.
- To get access to news and updates about developer-focused events associated with Zoho Marketplace.
- To allow us to filter applications by vendor and identify verified partners.
Steps to create a company profile
- Visit the Zoho Marketplace home page and sign up.
- Click on the Profile icon on the home page and choose the Partner Console option.
- Select Company profile on the left panel.
- Enter the necessary details in each tab and click Next to navigate to the next tab.
- Click the Finish button once you have filled in all the particulars.
- Preview the draft of your company profile and use the Edit option to make changes if necessary.
- To add details of the people involved in the creation of the application, go to the People > Company Profile > Add New and enter their roles and email addresses.