SMS Integration - Twilio
Zoho Invoice now integrates with Twilio to enable you to send notifications to your customers via SMS. Twilio is a cloud communications platform that enables businesses to make and receive phone calls, SMS and perform other communication functions using its web service APIs.
- An account with Twilio. If you don’t have an account, you can create now.
- Account SID and Auth Token from Twilio.
- An active phone number that works with Twilio. If you don’t have one, you need to purchase a phone number from Twilio.
- You must have subscribed to the Premium plan (Indian edition) or to the Standard or higher plans (All other editions). If you’re a Zoho One or a Zoho Finance Plus user, this feature will be available for you.
Connect with Twilio
To set up this integration:
- Go to Settings > Integrations.
- Select SMS Integrations.
- Click Connect. If you don’t have a Twilio account, you can click Sign Up Now to create one.
- Click Connect with Twilio.
Now, Zoho Invoice will be connected with the Twilio and you’ll be able to view the SMS notifications that are enabled for your organization by clicking Configure below the integration.
Learn about how you can configure and send SMS notifications to your customers.