Zoho Recruit integration with Zoho Sign
Zoho Recruit is an all-in-one Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and recruitment software for staffing agencies and recruitment professionals. The software's comprehensive ATS includes resume parsing, automated job board posting, customized company careers pages, resume storage, and interview scheduling. The Zoho Sign extension for Zoho Recruit will allow you to send job offers to various people and get it signed right from within the application.
This section is divided into three parts:
You can install the Zoho Sign extension either from Zoho Marketplace or from within your Zoho Recruit account.
To install Zoho Sign from Zoho Marketplace:
Click the Install button.
If you're already logged in to any Zoho service, your details will be auto-fetched. You can edit your details as per your requirements.
Select the tick box if you wish to be contacted regarding products offers and promotions.
Confirm the installation details, accept the terms and conditions, and click the Submit button.
Click Continue to Install.
Choose one of the following options: Install for admin only, Install for all users, Choose profiles.
To install Zoho Sign from your Recruit account:
- Click Settings > Setup > Extensions & APIS > Marketplace. All the installed extensions are listed.
Under All Extensions, you can view all the extensions supported by your Recruit.
- Click All Extensions, browse for Zoho Sign, and click it. The details about the extension will be available.
- Click Install Now.
- Agree to the terms of service and click Continue to Install.
- Choose one of the following and click Confirm.
- Install for admins only - The extension will be installed in Recruit for only the users with the administrator profile.
- Install for all users - The extension will be installed in Recruit for all the users.
- Choose profiles - The extension will be installed in Recruit for manually chosen users. Choose this option, click Continue, then select the desired profiles.
- The extension will be installed automatically for the specified users and you are now good to go.
Pre-requisite for using the extension:
A valid Zoho Sign account and subscription.
Upon installation, the details page for Candidates and Contacts will have a button named Send for Zoho Sign. This button can be used to send documents that need to be signed by contacts. To send your documents for digital signing:
- Click the Candidates or Contacts modules.
- Click on a record that you want to send documents to.
- In the record's details page, click Send for Zoho Sign.
- The following options will be present in the new tab:
- Click the Add Document button and choose whether you want to upload the file from your desktop or from the Documents module in your Recruit.
- Under the Recipients option, select the module that your recipient belongs to. Next, click the magnifying glass icon to choose the recipient.
- To add another recipient, click Add Recipient and select another contact in the same fashion.
- You can also add a recipient who you needs to just view, by simply clicking on the Set Signer Role button and then choosing the Receives a Copy option.
- Zoho Sign also provides an option to specify the order in which you want your recipients to sign.
- Click the Set Signing Order radio button and assign a number to each recipient to choose what order they need to sign. If the set signing order is checked, the document will go to the next recipient in the queue only after the preceding recipient has signed the document.
- You can leave the recipients a note if there is any extra information to convey.
- You can also write a description of your documents for your personal reference.
- Click the More Settings button to set:
- Automatic reminders.
- A deadline to sign by.
- Time until the agreement will be held valid.
- Click Save.
- Click Next and you will be redirected to your Zoho Sign page.
- Make the necessary changes, then click Continue.
- Drag-and-drop the fields you require in your document and click Send, located the top-right corner of the page.
- Check if you're good to go and click Confirm. You will receive a receipt confirming that it has been sent.
Each record will also have a related list where the agreement details will be listed.
If you wish to uninstall Zoho Sign extension, please note that all related data will be deleted upon uninstalling and cannot be recovered.
To uninstall the extension:
- Click Settings > Setup > Marketplace > All. All the installed extensions are listed. Under All Extensions, you can view all the extensions supported in your ATS.
- Browse for Zoho Sign and click the corresponding Uninstall link.
- Click Ok to confirm and uninstall the extension.