Listing Extensions in the Marketplace
- Log in to your account in Zoho Marketplace. If you're a new user, sign- up for Zoho Marketplace.
- Click Submit Extension on the Provider page.
- Select the type of entity ( extensions, components or industrial solutions) you want to publish in the Marketplace.
- Complete the Extension Description page.
Name the extension.
Choose a category for your extension (i.e., Sales, Marketing)
Briefly describe what your extension does (Max 100 characters).
Give an overview of the extension's functionality (300 characters).
Highlight the key features of your extension.
How it works:
Provide an abstract workflow of the extension
Sum up the entire extension in two lines or less.
Provide a link to the help documentation for your extension.
The banner image will act as the thumbnail in Marketplace homepage (740px x 340 px).
Include 4 screenshots.
List the version of the extension
Four features that highlight your extension/integration.
FAQ and resources
The link to help documentation, FAQ, and user education material.
Link for users to install your extension.
Here's an extension with all the entities marked
Tip: Check out other extensions under Zoho CRM category in the Marketplace if you need help with your description.
Click the Submit button.
Once your extension is approved, you'll get an approval email from Zoho and your extension will be listed in the Zoho Marketplace.
Your extension will undergo two types of review during the approval process:
- We'll perform a technical review to test the functionality of your extension and make sure it is free of bugs.
- We'll review your extension description to make sure it's clear and is free of grammar/spelling mistakes.