1. How can I synchronize my project milestones and meeting with the calendar in Zoho CRM?
It is not possible to sync the project milestones and meetings with the calendar in Zoho CRM.
2. How can I synchronize my project milestones and meetings with Google Calendar?
The tasks, meeting and milestones assigned to you across all the project can be seen in the Google Calendar with the help of the gCal link available in the My Work Calendar section.
This copies all your project events from Zoho Projects to Google Calendar.
3. Can I invoice the project from Zoho Invoice?
If you are the Portal Owner, you will be able to create invoice for the billable timesheet entries from Zoho Invoice.
4. Can I share contacts between CRM and Project?
Contacts can be imported from CRM into Projects once these services are integrated with each other. To integrate these two services, refer the link Import contacts from Zoho CRM
5. Is there a way of combining Zoho Projects and CRM?
Zoho Projects and CRM can be integrated with each other. Refer the link mentioned below to integrate these two services.Activate Zoho Projects for your CRM account
6. I have configured sync for my folder on Dropbox but still sync seems to have stopped. Why?
If you don't access your configured Dropbox account for more than 15 days then sync process will stop.