Import Users from Zoho CRM
Zoho Projects provides an option to import users and accounts from Zoho CRM. From Zoho CRM now you can import your project as well as client users for your project portal.
Import project users from Zoho CRM
- Login to Zoho CRM and click the Setup link present at the top right corner. General settings will open with various options, in Developers Space, click Zoho Service Communication (ASC)) Key.
- If you are not an Administrator in Zoho CRM, then you will not have the privilege to generate ZSC key. Contact your Zoho CRM administrator for the same.
- Login to Zoho Projects and in the Admin section, click All Users.
- In Portal Users, click the settings icon at the top right corner and choose Import From CRM.
- Provide the Email address and the ZSC key generated for the CRM account.
- Click Next Step.
- All the CRM users are displayed. Now assign a User Role for each user and choose the Working Project for the users.
- Click Import Users Now to import the users from CRM.
The CRM users are now added as Portal Users in Zoho Projects.
Import client users from Zoho CRM
Click All Users and then click Client Users. Click the settings icon at the top right corner, and click Import from CRM. Provide your email address and the ZSC key generated and import all the client users from CRM into Zoho Projects.
- If you wish to import users from a different CRM account, you need to generate a new ZSC key. Click Change the ZSC Ticket link, on the Right Panel to generate a new ZSC key. Provide the new email address and the corresponding ZSC key generated to import users from CRM.