The need for small business accounting software
As a small business owner, you have your hands full with your company's core needs, such as business plans, marketing strategies, customer engagement, and cash management. This doesn't leave you much time for accounting. Recording and analyzing financial information can be difficult, and this is where accounting software comes in. Small business accounting software can help you accomplish crucial accounting tasks and ensure that you stay on top of your books throughout the year.
Zoho Books simplifies small business accounting
Zoho Books cuts down on tedious data entry with its built-in automation. Save time and effort, manage your workflows, and reduce the need for manual intervention.
Zoho Books grows with your business. Adapt to changing trends and market demands with ease by connecting Zoho Books with other Zoho business applications.
Interact efficiently with your employees regardless of location, give users unique role-based access, and work together more effectively. Share important report data securely with CFOs, auditors, and other important stakeholders.
Features that make small business accounting less of a burden
Smart documentation for receivables
- Communicate bids to customers with clear-cut estimates.
- Turn accepted estimates into invoices automatically with minimal intervention.
- Encourage timely payments with automated reminders.
Swift, secure online payments
- Integrate Zoho Books with various online payment gateways for seamless payments.
- Earn the trust of your customers with a secure payment environment.
- Autocharge for recurring transactions, send invoices, and get paid automatically every time.
Simple expense tracking
- Categorize expenses for simplified expense tracking.
- Record bills for expenses and keep track of them until they are paid off.
- Upload receipts and let Zoho Books extract data for you automatically via autoscan.
Reconciliation in seconds
- Fetch statements automatically from bank feeds into your accounts.
- Set up custom criteria and bank rules to categorize and match imported bank transactions automatically.
- Reconcile accounts in minutes, and be audit-ready at all times.
Multiple projects, one solution
- Manage multiple projects, add tasks, and assign tasks to specific employees.
- Invite users as Timesheet Staff to let them log time for their project tasks.
- Invoice customers based on either time worked on tasks, or fixed costs for projects.
Complete inventory control
- Add items and track inventory for your entire range of products.
- Set reorder points and get notified when it's time to replenish stock.
- Mange promotional pricing for items with price lists.
Advanced reports for better insights
- Create filtered business overview reports by associating reporting tags with transactions.
- Get insights into core areas of accounting so you can make informed business decisions.
- Oversee changes made to your transactions with activity logs and audit trails.
CEO, Dynamic Image Marketing Systems, Inc.
FOUNDER, CEO, OPTIMIZED SENSE LTD., JORDAN
CO-FOUNDER, APPLIED SYNTAX
Out of the box integrations
- Zoho Subscriptions
- Zoho Inventory
- Zoho Expense
- Zoho Creator
- Zoho CRM
- Zoho Payroll
- Zoho People
- Zoho Analytics
- Google Drive
- Zoho Projects