The chat window is the window in which you enter text to converse in a channel/group chat/direct message. Cliq offers many options in chat window that makes your conversations easy to access and effortless to share.
Table of Contents
- How do I initiate a chat?
- The Chat Window
- The Participant’s Information
- How do I format messages in the text area?
- What are Commands and how to use them?
- What are the basic Commands available in Cliq?
- Where to look for available Commands?
- How do I use Live Zomojis/Zomojis/Emoticons/GIFs?
- How do I view/share documents and images?
- How do I forward images and documents?