The chat window is the window in which you enter text to converse in a 1-1 chat, group chat, channels and bot. Cliq offers many options in chat window that makes your conversations easy to access and effortless to share.
Table of Contents
- How do I initiate a chat?
- The Chat Window
- The Participant’s Information
- How do I format messages in the text area?
- What are Commands and how to use them?
- What are the basic Commands available in Cliq?
- Where to look for available Commands?
- How do I use Zomojis and GIFs?
- How do I share and view files?
- How do I forward files?
- How do I react to messages?
- What is Whiteboard and how to make use of it?
- Post code snippet in chats