Transactions and other actions
- How do I create a new transaction for a contact?
- How do I associate a Opening, Credit and Debit balance to a customer?
- While setting up Opening Balances, I entered an amount under ‘Accounts Receivable(AR)’. But, I received the payments for the same on a later date. How can I apply this amount to the AR?
- How can I merge contacts?
- Can I delete a contact?
- How do I delete the credit or debit card record in a contact?
- How can I access Zoho Books from my G Suite account?
- I’m unable to create a transaction for a contact. What’s going on?
- How do I filter my contacts?
- When I generate the vendor statement, it shows an opening balance of zero even though I have configured it under settings
- For some of my contacts, I was not able to see the currency next to the
contact name (in the contacts list section). Is this a bug?
- How can I view CRM contacts under the contacts section in Zoho Books?
- While importing ‘Accounts and its Contacts’ from Zoho CRM, how do I mark a Zoho CRM contact as a primary contact in Zoho Books?
- If I modify the address of my contact, will that reflect in the invoices created
for this contact?
- I am doing business with a customer who prefers to communicate in Spanish. How do I get the invoices, estimates, reminders, etc. to be in Spanish?
- I am not able to find the “Assign User” option? What should I do?
- How do I add additional information to my customer’s billing/shipping address?