We’ve recently made some enhancements to our free plan, allowing users to conduct unlimited free online meetings and webinars for up to 60 minutes. While it’s great to start with, as your business grows over time, you may need additional collaborative features with no time limitations.
Well, if you’re interested in having advanced collaborative and security features on your online meetings without spending a fortune, we’ve got some exciting news for you.
We’re thrilled to introduce Standard editions for Meeting and Webinar. With the all-new Standard editions, you’ll get the unlimited meetings and webinars of the Free plan combined with advanced features like session recordings, multiple co-organizers, and co-branding.
And the best part? The Standard edition for Meeting starts at just $1.
Yes, you heard that right! Now access a whole new set of features for just $1 per host/month, billed annually—with absolutely no hidden fees.
Now let’s take a deep dive into how the Standard edition can enhance your online meetings and webinars.
With the Standard edition for Meeting, you can:
- Bring your team together: Get a multi-users account for your workforce with the Standard edition starting at $1 per host/month. Take advantage of volume-based discounts based on the number of hosts and by opting for a yearly subscription. Also, you can add up to two co-hosts and delegate hosting responsibilities on your online meetings.
- Customize your plan based on participants: Do you find 100 participants too limiting for your growing workforce? You can now upgrade to the Standard edition and choose a customized plan based on the number of participants. Also, you can have up to two co-hosts per session.
- Conduct longer meetings: Don’t let time constraints derail your online business meetings. Upgrade to the Standard edition and conduct remote meetings for up to 24 hours, compared to the traditional 1-hour meetings on the free plan.
- Engage participants using polls: Take your audience engagement to the next level using meeting polls. Apart from the Raise hand and allow to talk features, allow your meeting participants to interact with real time polls, exclusive for the Standard and Professional editions.
- Use dial-in numbers to attend meetings: You can now join online meetings right from your phone using dial-in numbers for more than 40 countries across the globe. You can also try our toll-free add-on for country-specific toll-free numbers.
- Lock and conduct secure meetings: You can stop worrying about intruders when you conduct locked meetings with limited participants. By upgrading to the Standard edition, you can have closed meetings and allow participants in only upon request.
- Record meetings and share recordings: Record your online meetings including audio, video, and screen sharing, and access them later. With a cloud storage of 10 meetings/host included in the Standard edition, you can choose to download recordings in MP4 format and share them with other members of the organization, if needed.
- Add custom virtual backgrounds: Unlike the free plan that restricts you to using the default virtual backgrounds, you can upload custom images as virtual backgrounds using the Standard edition. You can add your business branding to the virtual backgrounds and improve overall visibility.
Also, you get to use the Zoho Meeting’s extensive integrations within the Zoho ecosystem and other third-party apps.
With the Standard edition for Webinar, you can:
- Organize webinars and virtual events for a whole day: Tired of not being able to organize webinars and virtual events for more than 60 minutes? Well, with the Standard edition, you can now organize interactive webinar sessions and virtual events for a straight 24 hours without any interruptions.
- Get assistance from multiple co-organizers: Leverage the power of multiple co-organizers. You can concentrate on the webinar session while your co-organizers monitor and respond to attendee queries in real time.
- Record your webinars in style: Record your webinars including audio, video, and shared materials with the Standard plan. With 25 session recordings per organizer, you can access recordings in your Zoho Meeting account and share them with relevant members of your organization.
- Use co-branding for business: Customize the whole webinar experience for your attendees by including your business branding across invitations and registration forms. Increase your business awareness with ease by upgrading to the Standard edition.
Upgrading your plan also opens up seamless integrations with a wide variety of apps like CRMs, event management tools, etc.
That’s all there is to it! We’re as excited as you are regarding the Standard editions for Meeting and Webinar. It’s time for you to get the most out of your favorite online meeting software. Upgrade to the Standard edition today and level up your business meetings starting at only $1 per host/month. Check out Zoho Meeting’s detailed pricing.