14-day free trial. No credit card required.
- Unlimited meetings & webinars
- No meeting time limits
- Screen sharingDesktop/application sharing, and mobile screen sharing for all participants in meeting. Screen sharing is available for organizer and co-organizers in webinar.
- Share files during meetingSend attachments through in-session chat during meeting.
- Meeting chat & notes
- Raise hand & allow to talk
- Multiple video layouts
- Customizable registrationsCustomize webinar registration forms and moderate the registrations.
- Reporting and Analytics
- No Downloads
Everything in FREE +
- Cloud recording storage for 10 meetings/hostStores meetings in the Zoho Cloud, where the file can then be downloaded in MP4 format and/or streamed from a browser. Each host can store up to 10 session recordings. Additional storage space can be purchased as an addon.
- Audio - VoIP, Phone & Toll FreeJoin meetings over telephone using local dial-in numbers. Try our toll-free add-on for toll-free numbers.
- Embed meeting widgetEmbed your meeting on your website or blog using code snippet
- Remote control
- Meeting lock
- Admin portal
Everything in FREE +
- Cloud recording storage for 25 webinars/organizerStores webinars in the Zoho Cloud, where the file can then be downloaded in MP4 format and/or streamed from a browser. Each organizer can store up to 25 session recordings. Additional storage space can be purchased as an addon.
- Live streaming
- Source trackingMonitor your campaign performance by using unique registration links in your promotions.
- Email customizationCustomizable pre and post event emails, and reminders
- Embed webinar registrationEmbed registration widget or registration form on your website ot blog
- Q&A and polls
- Admin portal
- IntegrationsCRM, marketing automation and event management tools integrations.
Prices mentioned are inclusive of local taxes.
Local taxes (VAT, GST, etc.) will be charged in addition to the prices mentioned.
Recording Extra storage for 200 session recordings per organization
Toll-free Toll-free numbers for 50 countries, and premium toll numbers for five Indian cities and China
Trusted by teams at
“Very useful meeting tools, as we use for Zoho for our CRM and accounts, it was an easy choice to use Zoho Meeting as well. Very good for remote demo’s.”
Business Development Manager, Security & Vetting Solutions Ltd
“We now have several weekly team meetings that allow everyone to be in sync with each other. And for our customers we have created a series of live webinars and group meetings where they can speak directly with our team and learn about raising solitary bees.”
Marketing Director, Crown Bees
"Neat! Zoho Meeting is finally a true alternative to Zoom and GoToMeeting! I am so excited and I tried it out today."
Founder and CEO at Small Business Trends
Frequently asked questions
How do meetings and webinars differ?
Meetings let you collaborate with known contacts like your clients and teammates located in different regions, through online discussions. Webinars let you broadcast presentations and product demos to engage and educate your prospects and leads. Learn more
How can I switch plans?
To upgrade, downgrade, or cancel your plan, log in to Zoho Meeting and click the Manage Subscription link at the top of the page. Follow the steps on the Subscription page to switch to a new plan.
What types of payment do you accept?
We accept payments through Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PayPal (you must have an account with PayPal to make payments with it). We also accept payments through online banking transfer and check for yearly subscriptions.
What happens when my trial ends?
After your trial expires, you will need to purchase a monthly/yearly subscription to hold all your members and customizations in your org account. Otherwise, your account will be moved to a free plan.
Am I eligible for any discounts?
We offer discounts on annual commitments. Our annual subscription prices on this page reflect this discount. We also have special pricing for non-profit and educational institutions.
Is Zoho Meeting secure?
Yes, it's absolutely secure. We're committed to protecting your privacy and your data while you conduct online meetings. Zoho Meeting offers multiple security features to keep your meetings safe from disruption and also encrypts audio, video, and screen sharing to keep your information safe during session.