Scorecards provide an overview of target status at a glance and make it easy to identify targets in need of attention. At the top navigation bar, click TARGETS to check the following:
- Scorecard: Targets/scorecards which are assigned to you.
- Personal: Your personal targets/scorecards.
- All: All targets/scorecards which you can access.
Pacing indicators provide an overview of target status at a glance and make it easy to identify targets in need of attention.
Motivator models the expected value for targets as linear progress from 0 to the target value over the target period. It then provides the following feedback visually:
- Current value versus target value: for example, "10 / 20".
- Percent complete: for example, "50%".
- Progress indicator: a horizontal bar with color based on Status coloring.
- Today’s goal: a small white line drawn over the progress indicator to show where the progress bar should reach to be considered "on pace" for today.
- Status coloring: a status color based on the percentage the current value is of today's goal. Green for 100% or more, white for 75% to 99%, yellow for 50% to 74%, and red if less than 50%.
- Pacing feedback: text below the progress indicator showing pacing messages (such as On Track, 10 Ahead of pace, or 10 Needed to get on pace) to provide actionable feedback regarding how to stay "on pace" each day.
- Your rank: your overall rank based on peer comparison data for this particular metric, such as Your rank: #3.