If you have a dozen unread chat messages and emails waiting when you get off from that 15-minute Scrum call with your team, in all likelihood, you are working from home; indeed, many of us are. Whether working remotely is a regular practice for your team or not, the COVID-19 crisis lately has pushed many businesses to adopt it as default.
Of course you need to ensure business goes on as usual, even when your staff are working remotely, but how can you guarantee them an effective learning environment? How do you run your weekly and monthly training programs with the same impact as they were in-house? How do you engage with your customers online and charge them for product training without visiting their office?
To successfully meet all the above training requirements, we've compiled a few helpful tips to show how Zoho ShowTime as an online training platform can help you provide impactful learning experiences, from wherever you are.
1. Hosting a virtual classroom session? We understand the biggest concern for any trainers when adopting an online training method is the lack of personal interaction. This spills over into the belief that a virtual interaction might not yield the desired learning outcome. With ShowTime's learner-centric engagement features like co-trainer, whiteboard, chat, Q&A, and polls, your remote participants will get just as rich a learning experience as they would in person. As a trainer, ShowTime's detailed analytics ensures you learn all you want about your session's impact.
2. Want to offer a self-paced course?
When it comes to training employees in different time zones or engaging with prospects without an office visit, you do not have to look for a secondary platform—just use ShowTime's on-demand session. You can upload course videos for your learners to view at their own pace. You can even evaluate their learning through automated tests and quizzes. For your business prospects and partners, you can upload product demos they can watch at any time. ShowTime keeps you up to date with viewership data in the form of intuitive graphs and charts.
3. Wish to take your training sessions even further?
- Let your attendees join your remote training session on their mobile devices with ShowTime's Viewer app
- Host paid training courses and charge your clients with ShowTime's built-in payment gateway configuration
- Award digital certificates for your courses with ShowTime's certificate designer
We hope this guide comes handy to all those looking to provide an uninterrupted learning experience to your staff, partners, and clients in this challenging time.
Get the complete remote working tool kit with Zoho Remotely: you can now use Zoho ShowTime alongside the suite of products that’ll power you and your team to maintain a close-knit and productive working environment. Zoho is offering Remotely for free to help organizations who choose to work remotely during the COVID-19 crisis.
2 Replies to ShowTime's guide to working from home: training your staff and customers remotely
I like the valuable info you provide on your articles. I will bookmark your blog and test again right here frequently. I'm somewhat certain I'll be informed a lot of new stuff right right here! Good luck for the next!
We're so happy to receive your comment. We'll continue to share such informative blogs that will make your remote training more effective.