Advanced Analytics for Eventbrite
Advanced Analytics for Eventbrite helps you to analyze and draw insights from the key elements of an event, like the registration count, attendees count, tickets sold, etc. By analyzing and tracking these KPIs, you can get insights about how successful was an event conducted and come up with actionable insights for improvement.
The Advanced Analytics for Eventbrite includes 60+ prebuilt reports and dashboards over your Eventbrite data that help you to jump-start your analytics right away.
- What is Zoho Analytics?
- Why Eventbrite Analytics?
- Who can subscribe to the Zoho Analytics - Eventbrite connector?
Pricing & Trial
- How much does this connector cost?
- Do you provide trial evaluation for this connector?
- What do you mean by 'Users' in the (connector) pricing plan?
- What do you mean by 'Rows'/'Records' and how is it calculated in the pricing plan?
- How do I setup the Eventbrite Advanced Analytics connector?
- How long should I wait for my Eventbrite data to initially appear in Zoho Analytics?
- What are the modules in Eventbrite that will be synchronized in Zoho Analytics Workspace?
- I got this email which said 'Setup Process Failed'/'Synchronization Process Failed'. What should I do?
- How frequently can I synchronize my data with Zoho Analytics?
- Can I edit the Eventbrite Advanced Analytics connector Synchronization setting?
- Can I synchronize my Eventbrite data instantly?
- Can I set up the Eventbrite Advanced Analytics in any other existing Workspace or in any other Advanced Analytics Workspace?
- Can I add/modify data in the Eventbrite data tables within Zoho Analytics?
- Can I add new columns to the Eventbrite data tables within Zoho Analytics?
- Can I add new data tables in this Workspace to create reports & dashboards?
- Can I transfer my Zoho Analytics connector to another admin account?
- How do I re-authenticate my Eventbrite account in Zoho Analytics?
- How can I remove the Integration?
- In which modules of Eventbrite can I create reports?
- How do I create my own reports with this connector?
- Can I create reports using the columns from different modules?
- What are the report types supported by Zoho Analytics?
- What are the default reports & dashboards created by Zoho Analytics, on setting up this connector?
- What are Formulas in Zoho Analytics?
- What are the default formulas that gets added by Zoho Analytics on setting up this connector?
- Can I create my own custom formulas in Zoho Analytics? If yes, how do I create?
- Can I combine/blend data from other sources with the data from Eventbrite to create reports and dashboards?
- Can I join data from multiple tables to create reports?
- What are Query Tables?
Cross-Functional Analytics with Popular Business Applications/Other Data Sources
- What are the popular business applications/other data sources that I can integrate this connector with?
- How can I analyze the data from the third party business applications/other data sources along with Eventbrite?
- Will a lookup relationship between the related modules from Eventbrite and other third-party applications be created automatically?
Users, Sharing & Collaboration
- How do I share the reports in Zoho Analytics with my colleagues?
- What are the user roles available in Zoho Analytics?
- Why can't other users edit the reports that I have shared to them?
- Can I share the same report created, to multiple users with different criteria associated so that they see different data?
- Can I export a report/dashboard?
- Can I print the reports & dashboards created in Zoho Analytics?
- Can I email reports & dashboards created in Zoho Analytics in a scheduled manner?
- Can I embed/create permalink for reports & dashboards created in Zoho Analytics?
Help & Support
Zoho Analytics is a business intelligence and analytics solution that helps you derive insights from your business data, through its powerful reporting and analytical capabilities. You can create dynamic and interactive reports and dashboards in minutes, with no IT help.
It offers the following important capabilities:
- Complete Online Business Intelligence and analytics service, accessible anytime, anywhere!
- Easy to adopt spreadsheet-like interface with powerful drag & drop based reporting features for quick report creation.
- Visual Analysis capability for in-depth analysis and to slice & dice your data.
- Supports a wide range of reporting capabilities like Dashboards, Charts, Pivot Tables, Summary Views, and simple Tabular Views.
- Supports creation of KPI widgets in dashboards to analyze the performance.
- Supports data import from a variety of file formats like Excel, JSON, HTML, etc. Also supports data import from cloud storage and Web URLs. Supports periodic scheduling of importing data.
- Integrated with a suite of Zoho products such as Zoho CRM, Zoho Desk, Zoho Projects, Zoho BugTracker, Zoho Books, etc.
- Integrated with popular business applications like SurveyMonkey, SurveyGizmo, Mailchimp etc.
- You can also integrate your own applications with Zoho Analytics using Zoho Analytics API.
- Integrated with Zapier to power up import from over 500+ apps.
- Integrated with Zoho Flow to power up import from over 300+ apps.
- Blend & merge data from across different sources to create meaningful business reports.
- With an advanced formula engine, you can derive key business metrics from your data.
- Supports SQL (Structured Query Language) driven querying for powerful report creation.
- Real-time collaboration by sharing data and reports with your colleagues & friends, in either read or read-write modes.
- Export and Print reports in a variety of formats. Notify reports via email.
- Publish reports for wider consumption. Embed reports within your websites, web applications and blogs.
- Highly secure as all users login only over HTTPS (SSL connection).
- All your data and reports are hosted in highly secure data centers. (Refer Security and Privacy)
- Supports Logo Rebranding.
Advanced Analytics Connector for Eventbrite enables you to easily slice and dice the Eventbrite data, such as registration count, attendees count, tickets available, etc, to create insightful reports and dashboards. By analyzing and tracking these KPIs, you can get insights about how successful was an event conducted and come up with actionable insights for improvement. Advanced Analytics for Eventbrite brings in all the capabilities of Zoho Analytics described in the above question.
A full-featured business intelligence (BI) and reporting tool that can slice & dice the Eventbrite to create any report/dashboard you require.
- Create your own reports and dashboards based on not only your Eventbrite data but also by blending data from other data sources.
- Share reports and dashboards with your colleagues.
- Schedule and email your reports whenever you want.
- Export your reports as PDF, HTML, Excel, CSV and image files.
- Embed your reports in websites, blogs etc.
- Set up Alerts to get notifications.
Event Organization Administrators who are using Eventbrite can subscribe to this connector. Using this helps to keep track of the events, tickets sold, number of attendees, total sales, etc.
Eventbrite Analytics is bundled free for all the paid users of Zoho Analytics. The Zoho Analytics paid plans start at $25 per month. Click to learn more about Zoho Analytics pricing page.
Yes, we do provide a 15-day free trial for this connector. Trial for Standard plan will be enabled from the date you set up the connector.
Anyone to whom you privately share your Workspace, tables (data), reports and dashboards, created in Zoho Analytics for collaboration is considered a 'User' in Zoho Analytics. A user is identified by his/her unique email address, with which their Zoho Analytics account was registered.
Suppose you subscribe to the Zoho Analytics Standard plan, you can privately share the data/reports in your account and collaborate with 4 other persons. Now your Zoho Analytics account is said to have 5 users (including yourself).
In Zoho Analytics, a row or record is defined in the same context as in a database (or spreadsheet). In simple terms, a table consists of rows (records) and columns (fields). Each row in a table represents a set of related data and has the same structure.
For example, in a table that represents "Events", each row would represent a single record. The number of rows calculated for pricing is the sum of all rows/records stored across all your Workspace tables in your Zoho Analytics account.
Initial data import will take from a few minutes to a couple of hours depending on the volume of the data. You will receive an email notification once the import is complete. If you access the Workspace before the initial fetch, it will not display any data.
You can synchronize the following data from Eventbrite into Zoho Analytics.
- Ticket Classes
- Attendees Q&A
- Custom Questions
4. I got this email which said 'Setup Process Failed'/'Synchronization Process Failed'. What should I do?
The import/sync process of your Eventbrite data can fail sometimes, due to a variety of reasons. Hence, you may receive such emails occasionally. The Zoho Analytics team will look into it immediately and get back to you, after taking the required corrective action.
Case 1: You will receive the Setup Process Failed mail when there is a failure during the initial fetch. In this case, we request you to:
- Open the Workspace in which you have set up the connector.
- Click the Data Sources button in the Explorer.
- In the Data Sources page that opens, click the Retry Now link.
- If the issue persists please do write to email@example.com. We will look into it and get back to you immediately.
Case 2: You will receive the Synchronization Failed mail if there is any failure during the data synchronization process between the Eventbrite and Zoho Analytics, after the initial setup & import of data. This might be a momentary failure due to any internal issues. This import schedule will get suspended if there are five successive failures.
If you are a Basic plan user of Zoho Analytics, you can synchronize your data once every day. If you are a user of the Standard plan or above, you can choose to synchronize your data at one of the hourly intervals mentioned below.
- 3 Hours
- 6 Hours
- 12 Hours
- Every day
Yes, you can edit the Eventbrite Advanced Analytics connector synchronization setting if you are the administrator of the Eventbrite Analytics.
To do so,
- Open the corresponding Eventbrite Advanced Analytics Workspace in Zoho Analytics.
- Click Data Sources on the left panel. All the data sources of the workspace will be listed.
- Click Eventbrite. The Data Sources page for Eventbrite Advanced Analytics will open.
- In the Data Sources page that opens, click the Edit Setup link.
- The Edit Setup - Eventbrite dialog will open. Modify the settings as needed.
- Click Save. The synchronization setting will be modified and data will be synced in the next synchronization interval.
Yes, you can synchronize your Eventbrite data instantly when needed.
To synchronize your data instantly:
- Open the Data Sources page.
- Click Sync Now. Eventbrite data will get instantly synchronized.
This option can be used up to five times between the scheduled intervals.
8. Can I set up the Eventbrite Advanced Analytics in any other existing Workspace or in any other Advanced Analytics Workspace?
Yes, you can set up the Eventbrite Advanced Analytics in any of the existing Workspace or in any of the Advanced Analytics Workspace to analyze data together. You can do this by creating a new table or by importing data.
Refer to the Cross-Functional Analytics section for more details on this.
No, you cannot add/modify data in the Eventbrite Analytics tables. Data from Eventbrite will automatically get synced into Zoho Analytics in the different tables. You cannot edit any of this data or add new data records from within Zoho Analytics.
No, you cannot add new columns. But, you can add Custom and Aggregate Formulas (i.e., calculated fields) to these tables to help you create powerful reports. Refer Adding Formulas to know more on this.
Yes, you can add new data tables. Click New > New Table/Import Data to add a new table in the existing Eventbrite Analytics Workspace.
With this feature, you can import data from other sources or add them manually into your Workspace to analyze and create reports combining this with your Eventbrite data.
- Import Data from Files
- Import data from Feeds
- Import Data from Cloud Storages
- Import Data from Local Database
- Import Data from popular Business Applications
- Import Data using Zoho Analytics API
Yes, you can transfer your account to one of your Organization Administrators. Click here to know how to transfer the account.
You can re-authenticate the setup by following the below steps.
- Open the Data Sources page.
- Click Re-Authenticate. The Re-Authenticate Eventbritedialog will open.
- Click Re-Authenticate Eventbrite button. You will be prompted to provide the credentials.
- Enter your credentials and re-authenticate your account.
You can remove the connector from the Data Sources page.
- Open the Data Sources page.
- Hover the mouse over the Eventbrite. A Settings icon will appear.
- Click the Settings icon then select Remove Data Source.
- The data synchronization from Eventbrite into this Workspace will be removed. However, you will still be able to access this workspace with existing data.
Zoho Analytics will synchronize the data specified in this question into Eventbrite Analytics workspace. You can create reports using this data.
Yes, you can create reports using the columns from different tables. All the tables from Eventbrite will be linked by default. You can create reports by simply dragging and dropping the required columns into the reports designer.
Zoho Analytics supports a wide variety of reports.
- Packed Bubble
- Bubble Pie
- Stacked Bar
- Smooth Line
- Geo Map Chart
- Stacked Area
- Table View
- Pivot tables (Matrix Views)
- Summary view
- Tabular view
- KPI Widgets
- Single Numeric Widget
- Dial Chart Widget
- Bullet Chart Widget
- Dashboards (multiple reports arranged in the same page)
5. What are the default reports & dashboards created by Zoho Analytics, on setting up this connector?
When you setup/configure the Eventbrite Connector, 60+ default reports & dashboards are automatically created. These hand-picked reports will be pretty useful in analyzing your help data effectively.
Formulas, as the name indicates, are calculations that help you derive key business metrics that can be used for reporting and analysis. Zoho Analytics provides a powerful formula engine to create any type of calculations required, to enable creating the required reports. Refer Adding Formulas in Zoho Analytics to know more.
The default formulas added by Zoho Analytics are listed below. You can view these formulas by opening the corresponding table and selecting Add > Edit Formulas from the toolbar.
The following are the default formulas in the Attendees table.
|Formula Name||Formula Type||Formula||Description|
|Age Group||Aggregate||if("Age" is NULL,' ',if("Age"<13,'Less than 13',if("Age">=13 AND "Age"<=17,'13-17',if("Age">=18 AND "Age"<=29,'18-29',if("Age">=30 AND "Age"<=49,'30-49',if("Age">=50 AND "Age"<=64,'50-64','65+'))))))||Displays the age group of the attendees.|
|Attendee Rate||Aggregate||100*(countif("Attendees"."Status" = 'Checked In')/sum("Ticket Classes"."Quantity Sold"))||Displays the attendee rate in percentage i.e., the number of attendees checked in divided by the number of tickets sold.|
|Refund Rate||Aggregate||100*(countif("Attendees"."Refunded" = 1)/count("Attendees"."Attendee ID"))||Displays the refund rate in percentage i.e., the number of refunds divided by the number of attendees.|
|Cancellation Rate||Aggregate||100*(countif("Attendees"."Cancelled" = 1)/count("Attendees"."Attendee ID"))||Displays the cancellation rate in percentage i.e, the number of people canceled divided by the number of attendees.|
|Attendee Count||Aggregate||countif("Attendees"."Status" = 'Checked In')||Displays the attendee count.|
|Attrition Rate||Aggregate||100*(countif("Attendees"."Status" = 'Attending')/sum("Ticket Classes"."Quantity Sold"))||Displays the attrition rate in percentage i.e., the number of attendees divided by the number of tickets sold.|
The following are the default formulas in the Ticket Classes table.
|Formula Name||Formula Type||Formula||Description|
|Total Attendee Payment||Formula Column||"Actual Cost"+"Actual Fee"+"Tax"||Displays total payment received.|
|Organiser Fee||Formula Column||"Cost"-"Actual Cost"||Displays the organizer fee.|
|Gross Sales||Aggregate||sum("Ticket Classes"."Quantity Sold"*"Ticket Classes"."Total Attendee Payment")||Displays the gross sales amount.|
|Net Sales||Aggregate||sum("Ticket Classes"."Quantity Sold"*"Ticket Classes"."Total Attendee Payment")-sum("Ticket Classes"."Quantity Sold"*("Ticket Classes"."Tax"+"Ticket Classes"."Actual Fee"))||Displays the net sales amount.|
|Selling Rate||Aggregate||100*(count("Ticket Classes"."Quantity Sold")/count("Ticket Classes"."Quantity"))||Displays the selling rate.|
|Add_On Sales Count||Aggregate||Countif("Ticket Classes"."Category" = 'add_on')||Displays the add on sales count.|
|Admission Sales Count||Aggregate||Countif("Ticket Classes"."Category" = 'admission')||Displays the admission sales count.|
|Donation Sales Count||Aggregate||Countif("Ticket Classes"."Category" = 'donation')||Displays the donation sales count.|
|Add_On Sales||Aggregate||Sumif("Ticket Classes"."Category" = 'add_on',"Ticket Classes"."Quantity Sold")||Displays the add on sales amount.|
|Admission Sales||Aggregate||Sumif("Ticket Classes"."Category" = 'admission',"Ticket Classes"."Quantity Sold")||Displays the amount gained from admissions.|
|Donation Sales||Aggregate||Sumif("Ticket Classes"."Category" = 'donation',"Ticket Classes"."Quantity Sold")||Displays the amount gained from donations.|
Yes, you can create your own custom formulas in Zoho Analytics. To know how to create your own formulas, refer to the Adding Formulas in Zoho Analytics help page.
9. Can I combine/blend data from other sources with the data from Eventbrite to create reports and dashboards?
Yes, you can combine/blend data from your other sources with your Eventbrite data for analysis.
To do this, you need to add/import a new data table into the Eventbrite Analytics workspace as explained in the previous question and then define a look-up to join it with the table from Eventbrite.
To define a lookup relationship between two tables, it is essential that the tables have at least one column which is common between them. Follow the below steps to look up a column from Eventbrite along with the data from any other source.
- Open the corresponding table, right-click the column header and select Change to Lookup Column.
- In the Change to Lookup Column dialog that opens, select the column to look up.
- Click OK.
Click to learn more.
Yes, you can join data from multiple tables to create the reports. Refer to Joining Tables in Zoho Analytics for detailed help on this.
Zoho Analytics allows you to drive the data required by writing standard SQL SELECT Queries. This feature is called Query Tables. With Query Tables, you can also combine/blend data from different tables and create reports from the same. View this video demo to know about how to create Query Tables in Zoho Analytics.
1. What are the popular business applications/other data sources that I can integrate this connector with?
2. How can I analyze the data from the third party business applications/other data sources along with Eventbrite?
To import data from business apps:
- Open the Workspace in which you have set up the connector.
- Click Create > New Table / Import Data button.
- The Import Your Data section will open. Select the application or data source that you wish to import into the connector workspace.
- Provide the necessary authentication.
- Select the necessary modules. Select the schedule import option.
- Click Create. Data from the selected application will be imported as different set of tables in the Eventbrite Advanced Analytics workspace.
3. Will a lookup relationship between the related modules from Eventbrite and other third-party applications be created automatically?
A lookup relationship will not be created automatically between the Eventbrite modules and the modules of the application that you are trying to import. You will have to manually link the tables using a lookup relationship.
To manually create a lookup relationship refer to Join Tables section.
You can easily share the reports that you create with the other users. Refer to Sharing and Collaboration help page for more details on this.
Once you privately share a report to your colleagues they will be able to access the reports as you do. Refer here to know how to access the reports.
Zoho Analytics offers four user roles - Account Administrator, Organization Administrator, Workspace Administrator, and User. Click to know more about the Zoho Analytics Organization Model and User Roles.
This is the expected behavior. Only when the users to whom the reports are being shared is set as a Workspace Administrator, they will be able to edit the reports.
If a normal user wants to edit the report, he/she will have to save the report with a new name using the Save As option toolbar. The User can edit this report. To know more about user roles click here.
4. Can I share the same report created, to multiple users with different criteria associated so that they see different data?
Yes, you can. Refer the topic Apply filter criteria.
Yes, you can export the report/dashboard in various file formats such as CSV, EXCEL, PDF, HTML, and Image. Click to know more.
In order to print the report/dashboard, you first need to export it. You can export the report in various file formats such as CSV, EXCEL, PDF, HTML and Image. Click to know more.
If you are a user to whom a report has been shared and you want to take a print, ensure you have been provided the Export permission by the Administrator to the report, only then you will be able to print the report.
If you are the Administrator of the Zoho Analytics or a 'Workspace Administrator', you can schedule reports and dashboards to be emailed automatically. Refer to the email schedule section in this help documentation.
Yes, you can embed/create permalink for reports & dashboards. You can also create a slideshow of views. Refer to the Publishing Option section to learn how to do this.
We offer 24x5 technical support (Monday to Friday). In case if you need our assistance kindly do mail us your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also reach out to us on our toll-free numbers -
United States: +1 (888) 900 9646
United Kingdom: +44 (20) 35647890
Yes, certainly. Register for a demo in this page.