Zoho Analytics offers a wide range of publishing options to enable easy distribution and collaboration. You can publish the reports and dashboards that you create in Zoho Analytics as live embedded reports in your websites/webpages or share them as easy to access URLs.
- You can publish any data, reports or dashboards that you create in Zoho Analytics.
- You can embed your live reports and dashboards across Websites, Blogs and Applications for wider consumption.
- You can generate easy to access standalone URLs (Permalinks), which can even be bookmarked, for accessing the reports and dashboards by your users.
- You can set fine-grained permissions while publishing the reports to users, such that they would be allowed to do only the permitted operations, like read, write, export etc., when they access the reports published.
- Any data or report or dashboard published when accessed by users, will always see the latest live version and nothing old
A Quick Overview of Publish Options in Zoho Analytics
In this section we will discuss the various Publishing Options offered by Zoho Analytics as listed below: