The survey content will be loaded according to the browser's language preference. This helps for better internationalization and improved user experience for target users in different countries or regions.
From now on, the From Address can be set by the user. The listed email addresses will be based on DKIM-verified domains on the portal setup page.
iOS Offline AppInApp Updates
Offline Android App is now supported on iOS mobile devices.
Users can now limit the number of responses received in a survey, and collectors using various conditions.
- Types of Quota:
- Survey Quota: Works at survey level
- Collector Quota: Works at collector level
- Conditional Quota: Works at survey level with conditions
- When a quota is completely filled up to its limit, the following actions can be performed:
- Close Survey/Collector
- Termination respondent session and jump to Survey Over Quota Page
- Continue collecting responses over quota
- Completion notification: A list of emails can be notified upon quota completion.
- Survey Over Quota Page: When the Terminate respondent session option is chosen, the respondent is taken to the Survey Over Quota Page where a custom message is displayed or redirected to a particular page.
- The quota progress can be viewed from Settings
- The number of over quota responses is shown under Summary Response > Visits & Response Status
- Individual responses will be marked with their respective conditional quota names
- Filtering can be done based on Over quota status and Conditional Quota
- The Restriction by Count option under Launch > General Restriction is discontinued in favor of Collector Quota
- The collected responses are synced when a quota is updated
Save and Continue laterEnhancement
The "Get Notified" field in the 'Save and Continue later' popup will be pre-filled (if present) with the Respondent's email address or email question response for respondents.
Modes of TranslationEnhancement
Users can now translate the survey in 2 new different ways in addition to Google Translate.
- Using Spreadsheet:
- Users can export the survey contents as a spreadsheet and can translate them on their own or by sending the spreadsheet to their translators. After translation, they can import the translated spreadsheet into the survey to add the new additional language.
- To add new content to the survey or modify the existing content for a specific language, users can export the content as a spreadsheet by clicking the dropdown menu of the respective language, translate/modify the contents in the spreadsheet and upload them back.
- Translating the content through a spreadsheet is rich-text supported (images, videos and hyperlinks excluded).
- Using Editor
- Customers can add a new language by translating the survey contents manually in our translation editor.
Users of China DC will not be able to use Google Translate going forward. Instead, they can use one of the above-mentioned ways to translate.
Add-ons to Additional Languages:
- Customers can now view how much survey content is translated using translated percentage.
- Customers can now disable/enable the additional languages.
- Customers can now change the order in which the additional languages are to be displayed.
The Language bar in the Additional language's preview has been removed.
For the comment field and long answer questions, character count will be displayed below the text area box in the live form.
SMS DistributionNew Feature
Customers can now distribute survey links via SMS by connecting their third-party SMS accounts with Survey in Setup> Apps & Services.
The currently supported third-party apps are:
Customers can now upload images of their choice through the Custom representation option available for NPS questions. The representations can be added in two ways:
- 11 custom images can be uploaded
- Customers can upload one image and apply it for all 11 representations or, upload an individual image for each of the representations
- The 3 ranges are Detractors, Passives and Promoters
- The 3 ranges can be represented by uploading 3 images
- Only JPG, JPEG, PNG and GIF formats are supported.
- The maximum image file upload size is 50KB.
- When the image gallery is opened from NPS Custom Representation Popup, only the images that are less than 50KB will be displayed.
Zoho Survey has added a new language, Kurdish (Sorani), to its translation feature.
Offline Android AppInApp Updates
Offline Android App is now supported on mobile devices.
Matrix dropdown exportEnhancement
The values in the matrix dropdown question column values have been presented in a single column so far. These values are now separated as new columns in Excel, CSV, Zoho Sheet, and Google Sheets integration for improved understanding.
File upload questionsEnhancement
Users can now create multiple fields in file upload questions and configure separate validations for various file types in each field. The field validations include the following:
- File format: All predefined formats like images, documents, spreadsheets, multimedia, and custom formats, per the file extension.
- File size: To customize the file size, users can set the minimum and maximum size, from 1 KB to 10 MB.
- File upload limit: To customize the file count in each field, users can set the minimum and maximum count of files per field, with a maximum of five files per field.
Summary report customizationEnhancement
- A new customization option called "Data dimension" has been added under the customization section of the summary report. Users can now separate tables and charts into different dimensions. It's available for matrix questions for which users can convert tables and charts from 3D to 2D to 1D, and vice versa.
- Matrix questions that support data dimensions are:
- Matrix dropdown and matrix grid questions convert tables and charts into all dimensions.
- Matrix choice (one), matrix choice (many), matrix rating scale, matrix star rating, ranking, image star rating, and boolean questions have limited options and convert tables and charts into 2D and 1D.
Offline Android appInApp Updates
File upload questions with multiple fields are now supported in the offline app.
Timeline logsNew Feature
Zoho Survey has come up with Timeline logs, a complete response-oriented feature that lets you monitor and track the below actions in Timeline logs:
- All the activities associated with a response like Add, Update, Delete, etc.
- View status regarding trigger emails and integrations like CRM, Zoho Sheet, Google Sheet, Deluge and Webhook.
- Identify the change in resources and behavior with the response data that is always available.
Renaming the collectorNew Feature
Users can edit the Collector Name in the Launch Section
Email Distribution FeatureEnhancement
- The Subject field in Email Distribution has been saved as a part of the Email Template.
- Insert Variable has been provided for the Subject field in Email Distribution to allow merge tags in Email Subject.
Carry forward choices from previous questionsNew Feature
Based on certain conditions, choice fields in surveys can now change dynamically based on the user's previous answer choices.
Supported sender questions are as follows:
- Multiple Choice - one/many answers
- Dropdown - one/many answers
- Image - single/multiple choice answers, star rating
- Rating Scale - weighted scale
- Boolean (labels)
- Matrix - single/multiple choice answers (rows)
- Matrix - star rating (rows)
- Matrix - rating scale (rows)
Supported receiver questions are as follows:
- Single/multiple choice answers
- Dropdown - single/multiple choice answers
- Image - single/multiple choice answers
The following are the conditions supported for Carry forward choices from previous questions:
- All choices/rows/boolean labels
- Displayed choices/rows/labels
- Undisplayed choices/rows/labels
- Answered choices/rows
- Unanswered choices/rows
- Rows based on column value (row value equal to, not equal to, less than, greater than, in between, contains, and doesn't contain)
This feature will be supported in the Pro and Enterprise plans. Currently, answers only change dynamically for choice question types (receiver questions). In the future, we're planning to support this feature in multiple choice text fields, ranking and matrix-type rows/columns.
Ranking Question Enhancement and Behavior ChangeImprovements
We have disabled the Auto Ranking option in the Ranking question. Users are required to manually choose all the options in the right order.
When a Ranking question is made mandatory, users can set how many ranks they need with the options of at most, at least, exactly, and between operators
Choice Label PositionChanges
The label and choice selection dropdown of ranking questions is interchangeable now. However, in the mobile view, the label always remains at the top irrespective of the position.
Offline Android App UpdateInApp Updates
You can now collect audio responses for your surveys through the file upload question.
We are delighted to announce that we have been confirmed Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) compliant. Zoho Survey now offers features that organisations can use to abide by HIPAA rules and regulations. Read more...
Export responses as a spreadsheetEnhancement
You can now export responses as a spreadsheet for individual open-ended questions, matrix grids, matrix textboxes, continuous sums, multiple textboxes, full name and contact information questions, additional comments, other fields, custom variables, and respondent variables. Read more...
Restrictions have been categorised based on their nature in the product UI, placing "Prevent multiple responses" as a separate section under Launch > Restrictions > Response Restriction. Read more...
Restrict survey access based on IP addressNew Feature
Allow or deny access to your surveys based on the respondent's IP address. You can also add conditions to your restrictions. Read more...
Add a custom IP address restriction messageNew Feature
Plus, Pro and Enterprise users can customize the message displayed when a respondent's IP address is restricted. Read more...
Export individual responses as PDF and ZIP files in bulkUpdates
You can now export up to 500 individual responses as a PDF or ZIP file in a single request. You can also monitor the status of the export, and the number of responses in the exported file. Read more...
Reverse choices in rating scale questionsUpdates
It is now possible to change the order of choices in rating scale questions. This option is available for both rating and matrix rating questions.
Android app updatesAndroid
You can now add file upload questions in the offline survey Android tablet app. Read more...
- Question Display Logic, Answer Display Logic, and Page Skip Logic have been enhanced to support matrix dropdown questions, and the Answered/Not Answered conditions in file upload questions.
- The Buy Responses feature now includes Norway with the demographics: Gender, age, marital status, employment status, and industry sector.
- For surveys with more than one NPS question, you'll now find the overall NPS in the Special Statistics section of your summary of responses. The NPS for each response will be available in individual responses.
- Question Display Logic, Answer Display Logic, and Page Skip Logic have been enhanced to support Other option, Other Option Value, and Matrix type questions.
- You can now change the language in the product UI without having to change the country in your Account Settings.
Create grouped conditions in logicUpdates
You can now create long and complex logic condition patterns in question display logic, answer display logic, page skip logic, end page logic, and trigger email logic using "And/Or". Read more...
Translate to KurdishUpdates
Zoho Survey has added a new language, Kurdish (Kurmanji), to its translation feature.
- You can now export portal and department audit logs in CSV and spreadsheet formats.
- Portal and department admins can now manage the exported files within Setup> Portals and Setup> Departments respectively.
The conditions in Settings, Trigger Emails, and Filter now supports matrix dropdown questions.
You can now transpose or swap rows and columns in the two-dimensional charts for matrix questions. Read more...
You can now clone default reports and trend reports. Read more...
You can now encrypt custom fields and apply ePHI labelling in the following question types: Full Name, Contact Information, Multiple Textbox, Matrix Textbox, and Matrix Grid. Read more...
Add a Response Editing Restriction Page to your surveyNew Feature
You can now add a custom message to be displayed to the respondent of a survey that has been answered by the respondent but is now not available for modification. This feature is available only for our paid plan users. Read more...
Restrict your individual responses and download links going publicNew Feature
You can now adjust the visibility of survey links for individual responses and the download links from the public for signature and file upload responses. Read more...
Launched the Zoho Survey Offline Survey App for Android tabletsAndroid
The Zoho Survey Offline Survey App for Android is now available for tablets. You can download it from Play Store or use the following Download link.
Use the custom domain support in Zoho CRMEnhancement
We support using the custom domain survey link in Zoho CRM if you've configured a custom domain link in the survey. For existing templates, you can always edit and save the custom domain link. Read more...
Add a TimerNew Feature
You can now set up a timer for your survey thereby managing the time that your respondents spend on your survey or on specific pages of your survey. There are two types of timers in Zoho Survey — survey timer, and page timer. Read more...
Translate to NepaliUpdates
Zoho Survey has added a new language, Nepali, to its translation feature.
iOS app updatesiOS
The Zoho Survey Offline Survey app now supports translation in multiple languages.
- Audit logs can now be exported into spreadsheet format.
- You can now enable question-wise progress bar in pop-up surveys.
Encrypt custom fieldsNew Feature
You can now encrypt specific questions and custom variables, and the responses will be encrypted at rest (storage). Read more...
Encrypt fields by using ePHI (electronic Protected Health Information) labelingEnhancement
You can mark selected fields as health information and all ePHI fields will be encrypted, by default. Read more...
Use Dropdown (many answers) questionsNew Feature
You can now create dropdown questions that allow your respondents to select more than one option from a dropdown list of options. Read more...
Restrict one response per IP addressUpdates
You can now restrict multiple responses from a single IP address. Read more...
Zoho Recruit is integrated with Zoho SurveyIntegrations
You can now draw insights from your survey data and improve the candidate experience throughout the hiring process. Read more...
Translate to KazakhUpdates
Zoho Survey has added a new language, Kazakh, to its translation feature.
iOS app updatesiOS
The iOS app for Zoho Survey has been enhanced with the following updates:
- Reporting features for Continuous Sum and Boolean questions.
- Ability to use Decimal Value support (as read-only) in reports table customisation.
- Geolocation Respondent Variables in reports.
- Audit logs can now be exported in CSV format. Read more...
- The Summary of Responses has been enhanced to support Sort Option values (Lowest Value, Highest Value) in the "Other field".
- Logic conditions now support two new operators: Has one of the following and Doesn't have one of the following.
- For Survey end page redirection, you can now add a direct value of the dynamic parameter through the Survey End Page > Redirect to a new page > Dynamic Parameter > Add Parameter. Read more...
- Matrix dropdown questions now support Insert Variable within the builder (question message, page title and description), Settings, and CRM integration.
- The Summary of Responses has been enhanced to support more in-chart customizations.
- We now support Row wise chart color customisation option for all Matrix questions.
- The Vertical bar with weighted average has been set as the default chart configuration for the Rating scale questions.
- The field label for Comments can be customised.
- The NPS question has been enhanced to support representations like Smileys, Boxes, Circles, Rectangle, and Custom images other than numbers.
- The default color combination has been changed to Red, Orange, Yellow and Green.
- New charts like the Vertical bar and Horizontal bar are now supported along with the Meter gauge chart.
- Metrics like Score, Response distribution and Frequency distribution are now supported.
- You can manage all the app integrations (Zoho Sheet, Zoho CRM, Zoho SalesIQ, Deluge, Facebook, and Google Sheets) on a single page under the Setup section in Setup - Apps & Services, which was previously available in Hub/Launch.
- You can now clone custom reports, cross-tab reports, and trend reports.
iOS app updatesiOS
The Zoho Survey iOS app now supports Page Actions (edit page info, move, clone, delete page) in the survey builder.
- The Date/Time question has been enhanced with the following updates:
- Prepopulate current date
- Validation based on the current date
- Date field validation based on the current date in matrix textbox, matrix grid, and multiple textboxes questions
- Filter responses based on the user's current date
- You can now use answer display logic to apply the question's condition to its comment field as well
- The question display logic now supports two new operators – displayed/not displayed for all questions (including contact information), full name, and heading/description
- You can now map the respondent variable in pop-up page data, along with the custom variables in the pop-up survey setup.
Collect your respondents' geolocationNew Feature
- You can now collect your respondents' country and location (latitude, longitude, and address) with the geolocation feature.
- The Zoho maps and Google maps links to the respondent's location can be viewed in the individual report. Read more...
- The Summary of Responses has been improved with more chart customizations.
- Stacked vertical bar and Stacked horizontal column charts are now supported for Multiple choice (many answers) and Image multi-selection questions.
- The question label has been changed to text area instead of the text field.
- 0 is now supported in Decimal values.
- Answer display logic has been enhanced to support answer fields and additional comments in all multiple text field questions (Contact Information, Full Name, Continuous Sum, Multiple Textbox), and Boolean questions (labels and comments).
Use Boolean (Yes/No) questionsNew Feature
You can now use the Boolean question type for Yes/No answers, and they can be represented in checkbox or toggle button formats. Read more...
- The Insert Variable function within Trigger Emails has been enhanced to support question comments, question-wise score, response start time, response end time, IP address, collector ID, collector name, time taken to respond, and response status.
- The variables available within Trigger Function have been expanded to support question comments, page-wise score, respondent score, collector name, and time taken to respond.
- The Preview and Review pages now support an option to show hidden questions.
- The answer display logic feature can now be used in all matrix type questions' (including Ranking and Image Star Rating questions) row, column, not applicable, and additional comments fields.
- Conditions now support Answered/Not Answered options on Comments and Other Option properties of a question.
- The Summary of Responses has been improved with more chart customizations.
Add an Answer Display LogicNew Feature
With this feature, you can now apply display logic to answer fields (choices, 'Comments' and 'Not Applicable' fields). This lets you display or hide an answer field based on various conditions. Read more...
Customize the social media preview dataNew Feature
You can now customize the preview description, title, and logo that appear when you share your survey on social media. Read more...
- The Invite Reviewer feature has been enhanced to add review comments on the survey header, pages, footer, buttons, introduction page, password page, and terms and conditions.
- Preview and Review pages have also been updated to choose to ignore validations.
- The Insert Variable feature within the Settings section has been enhanced to support question comments, question-wise score, individual response URL, response start time, response end time, IP address, collector ID, collector name, and time taken to respond.
- Setup roles and permissions have been enhanced to configure Allow (or) Read-Only permissions for the department resources—tags, themes, and images.
- Conditions within Settings, Trigger Emails, and Filters have been enhanced to support Ranking, Matrix Grid, and Matrix Textbox questions.
Track records using audit logsNew Feature
With audit logs, you can track all the significant activities related to surveys, portals, and departments in the last 90 days, in chronological order. You can also apply filters by user, date, and action. Read more...
IOS app udpatesiOS
You can now access and share both online and offline URLs for multiple collectors created for the survey.
- You can now customize the close, minimize survey pop-up actions, and hide the window based on a unique response restriction.
- The Summary of Responses now supports new chart color customizations.
- You can now edit and reset the question labels for questions and add descriptions for questions in charts. You can also edit and reset the choice labels for questions.
Authenticate your emails using DKIMNew Feature
We have implemented Domain Keys Identified Mail (DKIM), an email authentication method, which means you can now authorize Zoho Survey to send emails on your behalf and reduce the chances of them landing in spam folders. Read more...
iOS online and offline app updatesiOS
iOS app: Contact Information question is now available in the iOS app, with new charts in the trend reports.
Offline Survey iOS app: You can now sign in to the application as a guest.
- Custom variable types now support Date, which comes with customizable date formats.
- The Invite Reviewer feature has been moved from 'Advanced options' to the 'Review' section within Preview. You can now view and post review comments in Preview. Also, reviewers can now see the full preview of the survey during the review. Read more...
- The insert variable option within the builder question editor now supports page-wise scores.
- The insert variable option within the page title and description now supports question comments, question-wise score, page-wise score, and collector name.
iOS app updatesiOS
Matrix grid questions are now supported in Reports.
- You can now adjust the height of the pop-up survey, either as a fixed height or based on the question's height. Read more...
- The Insert Variable option within the builder now supports question score, comments, and collector name. Read more...
Migrate data from one DC to another DCNew
You can now migrate your survey data from one DC to another DC. For example, US to IN.
iOS app updatesiOS
You can now add questions from the question bank (Template Gallery and Existing Surveys) in the Zoho Survey iOS app builder.
Use Continuous Sum questionsNew
You can now ask budget and calculation-related questions as a single unit using the continuous sum question. Read more...
Translate to Odiya, Somali, and TigrignaUpdates
Zoho Survey has added three more languages—Odiya, Somali and Tigrigna—to its translation feature. However, Tigrigna doesn't support auto translation.
- The mandatory question error message field in the builder has been expanded to support 255 characters.
- New conditions have been added in Settings, Trigger Emails, and Filter.
- You can now choose between two conditions (matches/contains) for validating the regular expressions in Short Answer questions. Read more...
- The Short Answer fields available in the Matrix text box, Matrix Grid, and Multiple textbox questions also support regex validation now.
- You can now set up a custom text in Settings for minimized pop-up surveys. Read more...
- You can now clone permissions in Setup> Role Management. Read more...
Add an introduction page to your surveyNew Feature
You can now add an introduction page to share information about the topic or purpose of your survey. Read more...
Add terms and conditions to your surveyNew Feature
You can now ask your respondents to agree to a set of terms before taking your survey. Read more...
Use Matrix Grid questionNew Feature
You can now create matrix grid questions with columns in short answer, number, email, date, or dropdown formats. Read more...
Question Logic is now Display LogicUpdates
Question logic and custom variable logic sections have been folded into 'display logic' in the question editor. The display logic lets you display or hide a question based on various conditions. Read more...
iOS App UpdatesiOS
The reports section now supports multiple textbox questions.
- You can buy responses from select audiences in New Zealand as well.
- You can map page-wise scores in Zoho CRM and Webhook integrations.
Add validation in Short Answer responsesNew Feature
You can now validate Short Answer responses by selecting a predefined or custom regular expression to match the answer. Read more...
Find new updates in Charts - ReportsUpdates
- New custom configurations and enhanced functionalities in charts
- Revamped chart representation user interface
iOS App UpdatesUpdates
The iOS application now supports all the charts offered in the web application, except the radar chart.
- Page Skip Logic now supports multiple logic conditions. You can now add more than one condition using And/Or in page skip logic. Read more...
- You can now buy responses from select audiences in UAE, Argentina, and Colombia. Read more...
- You can now add a specific time to the survey end date. Read more...
- Mapping options for Zoho CRM and Webhook integrations have been updated with new items. Read more...
Use Multiple TextBox questionsNew
You can now combine related textbox questions with similar or different answer formats into a single question. Read more...
New user model, customizable roles, and a redesigned setup UIUpdates
Users are added to a portal with a portal profile property either as a portal admin or as a department member. Two new default roles — department admin and report viewer — have been added, and the existing roles (member and vendor) have been renamed to user and contractor, respectively. Read more...
Add conditions for File Upload and Signature questionsEnhancement
You will now find Answered/Not Answered conditions for File Upload and Signature Questions in Settings, Trigger Emails, and Filter.
Save the progress and continue laterNew Feature
Survey owners can enable this option in Settings to let their survey respondents leave their surveys and continue later from where they left off. Read more...
Schedule survey export requestsNew Feature
You can now schedule survey export requests. You can view the status of the scheduled export and also download and manage all the exported files in the Exports section.
- Settings UI has been revamped with new look and features.
- Cebuano language has been added to Zoho Survey's translation feature.
- Zoho Survey supports numeric-only keyboard for Number questions while answering from a mobile phone or tablet.
- Long answer character count limit has been increased to 20,000.
- New fonts — Lato and Merriweather — have been added to the survey themes.
Find new templatesUpdates
Zoho Survey now has 265 ready-to-use templates available in 26 languages. Read more...
Enhancements in Matrix Textbox questionUpdates
- Matrix textbox question now supports search for all fields in reports. You can now search for responses based on the selected column, similar to the filters that are available for other questions.
- Matrix textbox question now supports randomization.
- Matrix textbox question supports stats table in summary of responses if it has a numeric value in the answer options. Read more...
Enhancements in Page LogicUpdates
- The option to redirect to a page has been removed from question logic, and it has been added as Page Skip Logic within Page Logic.
- You can now also use questions from the previous page of your survey to set a redirect page logic. Read more...
Updates in the iOS appUpdates
- The iOS application for Zoho Survey now supports Matrix Textbox questions in reports.
- You can now sign in to your Zoho Survey iOS app by using your Apple ID as well.
Upload files while purchasing responsesUpdates
The Buy Response feature has been enhanced to support File Upload questions. Read more...
Updates in the iOS appUpdates
You can now create cross-tab reports with multiple columns.
- Charts and tables will be shown for each row and column.
- Cross-tab columns will now support open-ended and matrix-type questions, except for matrix dropdown, matrix textbox, and text field (heading/description).
Enhancements in email distributionEnhancement
You can now set up invitations and reminders in email distribution in the following ways:
- Can be scheduled on a particular date and time.
- Can be automated periodically (daily, weekly, monthly, or custom interval). Read more...
- You can now duplicate themes you have created.
- "Comments" fields for close-ended questions are available in CRM and Webhook integrations as well.
- Matrix textbox question supports CRM integration and piping.
In-mail surveys have been enhanced with a new name: Inline emailsUpdates
You can now embed a question from your survey (multiple choice, rating scale, dropdown, or NPS) into an email. Read more...
Enhancements in cross-tab reportsEnhancement
- You can now create cross-tab reports with multiple columns. Charts and tables will be shown for each row and column.
- Cross-tab columns will now support open-ended and matrix type questions, except for matrix dropdown, matrix textbox, and text field (heading/description).
- You can also now share and schedule cross-tab reports. Read more...
Email Distribution supports multiple email entries in a contact listUpdates
Email invitations will be sent as many times an email address occurs in a contact list and the corresponding invitation variables are recorded for each occurrence of the email. Read more...
Find new charts in Summary of ResponsesUpdates
A variety of charts have been added to compatible questions as part of customizing the summary of responses. Read more...
Add multiple conditions in LogicUpdates
Users can now add multiple conditions for an end page logic in settings. Read more...
Use matrix textbox questionsUpdates
The all-new matrix textbox question is similar to other matrix questions, but also support adding textboxes for answer choices. Read more...
Apply randomization to all questionsUpdates
You can now randomize, flip, and rotate all questions or a set of questions on a page. Read more...
- Star rating questions now support two display formats—standard and compact—to determine the spacing between the stars.
- Summary of Responses support questions in rich text format instead of plain text.
- Pop-up surveys have now been enhanced to be triggered manually through a script.
- Summary of Responses have also been enhanced to display the text field (heading/description) and page description in default report. In addition, custom and trend reports have been enhanced to customize displaying the survey visits and response count statistics, text field (heading/description), and page description.
- You can now add a "Comments" field in all the close-ended questions (Multiple Choice (One Answer and Many Answers), Drop Down, Image Type (One Answer and Many Answers), Rating Scale (Weighted Choice and Likert), Star Rating, NPS, Slider, and Ranking)
Zoho Survey builder is now available in 15 new languagesUpdates
Zoho Survey has been enhanced to support Turkish, Swedish, Portuguese, Italian, Korean, Danish, Polish, Ukranian, Vietnamese, Hungarian, Bulgarian, Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, and Hindi in the builder. This has been incorporated in Survey's iOS app as well.
Translate to Malayalam and BurmeseUpdates
Zoho Survey has added two languages, Malayalam and Myanmar (Burmese), to its translation feature.
Find new demographics in Buy ResponsesUpdates
The Buy Response feature has been enhanced with the addition of region targeting, marital status, basic education, employment status, and industry sector qualifications in the demographics. Read more...
- The latest enhancement made to the custom domain feature shows the custom domain URL of the live form and reports only after SSL installation.
- Triggered emails have been enhanced to support multiple conditions using AND and OR functions.
- Individual Responses have been enhanced to show response unique ID, response public URL, and the live form URL through which the responses were recorded. Response unique ID is made available in all exports and insert variables.
- Also, Individual Responses now have been enhanced to support rich text content (except font color, font size, and background color) instead of plain text.
- The latest enhancements made to Popup Survey supports recording data from a URL parameter, a cookie, or a script variable with the help of custom variables. Also, single click submit has been added for radio button questions in pop-up survey.
Create pop-up surveysNew
Understand sentiment with Text AnalysisNew
You can now easily see the sentiment of your responses with the help of the Text Analysis (Sentiment and Word Cloud) feature that's been implemented in multiple line questions. Read more...
- The latest enhancements support displaying page and header descriptions in individual responses. Headers and descriptions will be shown or hidden based on the logic applied in individual responses.
- It's now possible to choose a display format (vertical or horizontal) for choice weightage and image rating scale questions on iPhones and iPads.
- You can now delete the images you have uploaded in the image gallery.
- Not Applicable option has been included in logic. (Question, Settings, Email Trigger, and Filter)
- Trigger Function and Webhook now support File Upload and Signature questions. The file can be accessed using the public URL, which is given as a value for the mapped question.
Attach individual responses in Zoho CRMEnhancement
You can now attach individual responses as PDFs in your CRM records.
Export individual responses in Zoho CRMEnhancement
It's now possible to export individual responses as PDFs when you view responses in CRM.
You can now choose a display format—vertical or horizontal—for the options in image star rating questions.
It's now possible to choose a display format—vertical or horizontal—for weightage rating scales.
The images and videos present in a survey will be retained during translation.
You can now display the overall survey rating along with the summary average rating statistics.
Pages that don't have any questions will be skipped automatically in the live survey form.
View average rating in reportsEnhancement
You can now view the average rating of all the rating questions in your survey.
Reports now include TURF AnalysisEnhancement
Analyze the combinations options chosen by the respondents from most popular to least popular for checkbox multiple-choice question type with TURF (Total Unduplicated Reach and Frequency) Analysis. Read more...
- You can filter by language in your iOS apps.
- Embed any one multiple choice, matrix or rating type questions from the first page of your survey into your email.
- You can add CSV attachments to scheduled reports.
- Filter conditions for question logic, email triggers, reports, based on answered and not answered questions.
Track the traffic coming to your surveysNew
You can now analyze the traffic coming in to your surveys through Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Facebook Pixel. Read more...
- Additions have been made to option randomization. You can flip, rotate, and sort the answer choices in ascending order.
- Emoticons have been added for rating scale - Likert type questions.
- iOS app now supports Not Applicable option in multiple choice questions and decimal values in numeric type questions.
Survey builder now available in Bahasa languageUpdates
Zoho Survey builder is available in Bahasa, the Indonesian language. This is added to the 9 languages already available for our builder, which are, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Brazilian Portuguese, LATAM Spanish, French, German, Dutch, Thai, and Russian.
Edit responses collected in offline modeEnhancement
Users can make any edits and modifications required in responses collected through offline mode.
Filter reports based on languagesEnhancement
You can filter out your responses based on the languages you have translated your surveys into. The responses collected in the languages selected will be shown as a customized report.
Survey builder now available for iPhone usersUpdates
You can now edit as well as create surveys on your iPhone, along with viewing and creating reports and managing your surveys.
Attach PDF in email triggerEnhancement
You can now attach the PDF of an individual's response while setting up an email trigger.
Rating scale now supports "not applicable" optionEnhancement
You can choose to include "not applicable" as an option for all types of rating scale questions.
Survey builder now available in iOS app (iPad)New
You can now create surveys in your survey iOS app for iPad users, along with viewing reports and managing your surveys.
Choose exclusive options for Multiple Choice (Many Answers)Enhancement
Select exclusive options for Multiple Choice (Many Answers). This option will restrict respondents from picking another option if they have already picked an exclusive option.
Zoho Survey is now integrated with SlackNew
Run polls in your slack channels for quick opinions. Post surveys for in-depth opinion gathering. Share survey results with your team and keep them notified of any new responses. Read more...
Share reports in multiple languagesEnhancement
Share the reports in the languages you've translated your survey to. You now have an option to share the report in multiple languages simultaneously. Read more...
Save your reports in Zoho SheetEnhancement
Save your survey report in your Zoho Sheet workspace and access it anytime.
Find new updates in email distributionUpdates
Save email templates you've created and use them while sending out your survey email campaigns. Also, you can now add six custom variables, that identify respondents in the reports. Read more...
Choose the individual response display type when sharing reportEnhancement
When sharing a report you can choose which questions should be displayed for the individual responses. This can include all the questions, the shown questions or the answered questions. Read more...
Find new updates in scoring featureUpdates
You can now add scoring for Star Rating, Image Star Rating and Matrix Star Rating type questions. Read more...
Disable collection of personal information through automated channelsNew
Stop collecting personal information, such as email address, first name, and last name, when surveys are being sent through automated channels like email distribution, CRM, Campaigns, and private groups. Read more...
Include information from integrated applications into your surveyEnhancement
Users can now pull data from our newly integrated applications: Eventbrite, Shopify, and Zendesk into their surveys. This can be done by customizing the URL based on the data available in these applications. Read more...
Add a custom end page for offline surveysEnhancement
Customized end pages used for a survey can now be applied to the offline survey as well. Read more...
Add bullets and numbering in rich text editorEnhancement
Bullets and numbering can be added to all questions, page descriptions, customized end page messages, email messages, closed survey, and disqualified page messages. Read more...
Set required rows and columns for matrix questionsEnhancement
For mandatory matrix choice questions, you can choose the required number of rows and columns that need to be answered by the respondent. Read more...
Zoho Survey is integrated with ShopifyNew
Shopify users can now distribute surveys to their email lists, and track responses as customers respond, right from your Shopify account. Read more...
Zoho Survey is integrated with Zoho CommerceNew
Send surveys created on Zoho Survey from Zoho's E-Commerce Platform. Embed your survey question or provide a survey link in your customer emails.
Offline survey now has auto upload and Kiosk modeEnhancement
Enable auto-upload, where the responses collected from offline surveys will be automatically uploaded when connected to the internet. You can also enable kiosk mode for your offline surveys, and have them taken from the same device. Read more...
Insert click to call link and embed video buttonEnhancement
You can now add a call link, which you will find in the insert link of a question type. You can also embed videos into your questions. Read more...
Find email distribution variable data in reportsEnhancement
The custom variable data collected from email distribution will be displayed under individual responses in the reports section of your survey. Read more...
Personalize the message body in email distributionEnhancement
Add name, email, and other customer variable data to the body of your email in the email distribution feature. Read more...
Configure PDF report while exportingEnhancement
You can configure the PDF name, paper size, and orientation while exporting the report. PDFs for individual responses can be exported to a translated language. Read more...
Find enhancements in email distribution and trigger emailEnhancement
You can now add the name of the sender in the email distribution and trigger email features. Read more...
Share your survey preview and get feedbackEnhancement
You can now share a preview of your survey with a colleague or friend and ask for suggestions or corrections to be made before launch. Read more...
Send reminders in email distributionEnhancement
With the latest feature update, you can send reminder emails to people who have not responded to your survey in the email distribution feature. Read more...
Zoho Survey has been integrated with ZendeskNew
The latest integration with Zendesk lets you send surveys to your customers, notifying them of various actions. Read more...
Add a custom favicon in custom domainEnhancement
Our latest update in the custom domain feature lets you add a favicon for your domain. Read more...
Find new updates in multiple choice questionsEnhancement
Make sure you get the right answer to your multiple choice questions. You can now add "at least," "at most," "exactly" or "between" to specify the number of choices required. Read more...
Find enhancements in reportsEnhancement
An enhancement in reports now displays labels for line chart data by default. Read more...
Find enhancements in page scoringEnhancement
The latest feature update supports adding page scoring in the triggered email's subject and message. You can add page scoring in your end page custom messages, too. Read more...
Use open-ended questions in the buy responses featureEnhancement
The latest feature update allows you to add open-ended questions to your survey while purchasing responses based on your target audience. Read more...
Add validation in calendar fieldsEnhancement
You can now include a date range in the calendar type question so that respondents can select a date within a specified range. Read more...
Find enhancements in email distributionEnhancement
You can now change the From email address, apply new filters to see who has opened or unopened your emails in the Recipients list, and also download the list of filtered recipients in a CSV format. Read more...
Find enhancements in email triggerEnhancement
You can now change the From email address while setting up an email trigger. Read more...
Find new updates in the rich text editor
The latest update supports clear formatting and add attributes, similar to hover text and URL, for images in the rich text editor. Read more...
Export PDF feature available for free plan users nowEnhancement
You can now use our export PDF feature even on our basic free plan. Read more...