Once you're done creating your survey, you can set scores for your responses. The scoring feature in Zoho Survey helps weight the responses by assigning a numeric value to each survey response. It can also be used if you're making a quiz and you want to easily calculate the score at the end. The score can be displayed at the end of the survey or sent as an email. Numeric, Calendar Box, and Slider questions support three comparison operators — greater than, less than, and in between. Scores also support minus values for all questions.
These question types do not support scoring:
- Contact Information
- Full Name
- File Upload
- Text Field (Heading/Description)
To check the scores, you can go the reports section and look at the individual responses. Each respondent's score will be displayed along with their responses.
Learn how to assign scoring logic to your survey end page and customize it using survey scores.
Learn more about setting up an email trigger for survey scores.
How do I assign scores to my responses?
- Click Advanced Options on the upper-right side of the survey builder.
- Click Scoring. Your questionnaire will be displayed with boxes next to each choice.
- Enter the scores in the box next to each choice.
- Click Save. To delete the scores you've entered, you have to manually clear the scores for each question.