This question type allows the respondent to select a date from the calendar as the response.
How do I add a calendar question in my survey?
- Click Calendar in the question types listed on the left pane. You can also drag and drop the question type to the builder. Also, you can change the question type by clicking the dropdown next to the question type in the question editor. However, the choices for change are related to the question type you have selected. For example, if you selected calendar box question type, you can only change it to its variants available in the list. You can select an option from the dropdown.
- In the Question box, type your question.
- If you want to mark the question mandatory, select the Make this question mandatory checkbox.
- If you want to make changes to the default Error message text that displays, edit the content in the text box.
- If you want to pipe in custom variables or variables from previous questions and customize the follow-up questions, click the arrow next to Insert Variable right above the Question box, and select the variable you want to use from the list. Read more on Piping.
- To learn what else you can do with the question, click Advanced options. You can perform the following actions:
- Select the date format you want to use in the Format list.
- Select an operand and the From and To dates for the respondents to select a date within a specified range.
- To also include time in your answer, select the Include time checkbox.
- The auto-fill or prepopulate answer feature allows you to prepopulate single variable survey responses automatically before sending it to respondents. To prepopulate answers for a known respondent, select Prepopulate answer.
- Question hint is used to add hints to your question and help your respondents get a clear idea on what your questions are all about. This feature is optional and is available only for certain types of questions.
- To save the changes, click Save.
- To discard the changes, click Cancel.