Get paid on time, every time!
Integrate Zoho Subscriptions with ICICI Bank and receive faster payments for your invoices.
A smart recurring billing solution
Zoho Subscriptions is a GST-compliant recurring billing software, tailor-made for subscription businesses. Set up subscriptions, automate invoicing, receive payments instantly, and reduce customer churn, all from one platform. Learn more
Receive payments instantly
Connect your ICICI Bank merchant account to Zoho Subscriptions to give your customers more convenient online payment options like NEFT, IMPS, RTGS, or ICICI Bank transfer, getting you paid faster.
Offline invoice payments
As an industry first, when your customers pay for an invoice by depositing cash in a bank counter, the invoice status in Zoho Subscriptions will automatically be changed to Paid.
Set up a merchant account in minutes
Don't have a merchant account yet? No problem! Existing current account holders with ICICI Bank can get themselves a merchant account and start receiving payments instantly.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I set up my ICICI Bank account in Zoho Subscriptions?
- 1. Log in to Zoho Subscriptions, click the gear-shaped Settings icon and go to Integrations.
- 2. Navigate to the Online Payments section. Scroll down to ICICI Bank and click Set up now.
- 3. Enter your business and ICICI Bank current bank account details click Save. You will receive a link through SMS on your registered mobile number. Click on the link to accept the terms and conditions.
- 4. You can check the status of the integration in Zoho Subscriptions.
Should my clients also have an ICICI Bank account?
- No, it is not necessary that your clients should have an ICICI Bank account. They can pay through any bank.
How do I get a merchant account?
- Existing current account holders with ICICI Bank can request for a merchant account right from the interface of Zoho Subscriptions. Enter your current account credentials and PAN number, go through and accept the Terms & Conditions by entering the OTP received on your registered mobile number and that's it. You're all set!
Do I need to pay for the merchant account?
- No, the process of getting a merchant account is absolutely free.